Flying With Supplements?

I am going to Asia for vacation and I want to bring Surge, TRIBEX, Beta-7, and BCAA with me. Would they take it if I put it in the luggage? Although the are all legal in the US, would I get in any troubles/hassles if they find it?

Thanks in advance!
GB

My advice for you is to declare it! if they find something if you havent declared and it turns out to be illegal, your fucked. if you declare it and it illegal you lose it, but get to walk out of there.

I just came to australia and brought BCAA’s, Creatine, Ephedrine, and Caffeine. Declared them all, no troubles. Just dont try and sneak anything in, especially to an asian country. I hear those Thai jails are pretty nasty.

Best of Luck.

[quote]Deathroe wrote:
My advice for you is to declare it! if they find something if you havent declared and it turns out to be illegal, your fucked. if you declare it and it illegal you lose it, but get to walk out of there.

I just came to australia and brought BCAA’s, Creatine, Ephedrine, and Caffeine. Declared them all, no troubles. Just dont try and sneak anything in, especially to an asian country. I hear those Thai jails are pretty nasty.

Best of Luck.[/quote]

Yup do this just declare it dont hide shit and should be golden

Phill

Thanks for replying guys. Few questions, how should I declare it? Just tell them in general that I am carrying legal bodybuilding supplement? Or I have to give name to each supplement I am carrying.

And the only time I have to declare it is at first check-in, correct?

Sorry for the silly questions…haven’t flew for over 5 yrs.

Thanks again!
GB

[quote]getbig wrote:
Thanks for replying guys. Few questions, how should I declare it? Just tell them in general that I am carrying legal bodybuilding supplement? Or I have to give name to each supplement I am carrying.

And the only time I have to declare it is at first check-in, correct?

Sorry for the silly questions…haven’t flew for over 5 yrs.

Thanks again!
GB[/quote]

Just list what you have no need in telling them its for BBing etc

Phill