Flying With Gear

So I’m at week two of my cycle (450mg of test prop. and 400mg/tren ace); and am flying across the country next week. Is it relatively safe to pack them in my suitcase(not carry-on)?

Anyone have experience carrying gear on a plane? Thanks as always guys.

BTW, daily test prop injections are fucking killer! But the results are great; so it seems worth it.

Not relatively safe if the containers appear to be drugs. Transferred to some other small container that logically could contain an oily liquid, for example a very small bottle of some skin oil such as jojoba, and if the amount is under 3 ounces, maybe that could be called non-risky but I don’t want to give false assurances.

Btw tablets can be problematic too. I had TSA swipe 3 Ambien out of my wallet last trip (without saying anything.) If they’d been in their original prescription bottle that probably wouldn’t have happened.

By law, incidentally, controlled substances must be transported in their original prescription bottle, so actually they would have been entitled to seize.

On the other hand, if it’s not obvious what a tablet is, they don’t seem to care about nutritional supplement bottles. Again, can’t guarantee.

I do know someone who got busted for carrying TA recently but he did it in a labelled vial. Fortunately nothing happened to him legally besides losing his stuff, but it was risky.

No it is not safe. I would take near empty vials or loaded syringes to reduce the loss if these are not there when you arrive.

For those on TRT, these drugs can be carried on as all meds should be in case of lost luggage. The items must have prescription labels on the item or box and it must have a ‘current’ date and have a name that matches your photo ID.

For peptides that must be kept cool [HCG, HGH], you are allowed to have a gel pack for that purpose in your carry on. Keep these in a separate [one quart ziplock ]bag from your liquid/gel toiletries [one quart ziplock bag]and declare that you have injectable meds and a gel pack for cooling. This info is from the TSA website.

For peptides, take loaded and chilled prefilled syringes if the duration of travel makes sense. Example, you would not want to expose a 10,000iu vial of HCG to travel when the contents can last for a couple of months and the product could be damaged.

Honestly, I don’t see what you guys are talking about. I travel monthly, and I always put my gear in my checked bag. I have the gear in socks, and then i stash the sharps in a side pocket. I’ve never had any problem, but hey, I might just be lucky.

At the airport, they don’t put each bag through an manned x-ray- that would take way too much time. Instead, they just put it through a machine which I assume probably detects bombs, explosives, flammables, etc., so I don’t think gear would be a problem.

That’s just my opinion.

I do not fly much, but 2 months ago I flew from Houston to St. Louis and on both ends my bag was sent through a manned x-ray machine. Everyone else I was in line with also had to put their bags through the x-ray machine.
To me its not worth taking the chance. I would plan cycles around NOT traveling myself.

I have flown with gear many times, but not with spikes, only orals. When I fly domestically I have always packed the pills in my carry-on with out any problems. I just put them in old precription containers or vitamin containers. I do this in case my suitcase is lost, etc. so that my hormonal system doesn’t get all f-ed up. I would ALWAYS pack your anti-e’s in a carry-on just incase…nothing worse than a week with no gear and sky-high estrogen.

After doing this over 20 time I’ve never had an issue. Same goes with international travel, but I would be very careful depending on what country your going to and coming from. If I where to do it, I would just pack pre-filled spikes and only what you need.

[quote]gettinbigger wrote:
I have flown with gear many times, but not with spikes, only orals. When I fly domestically I have always packed the pills in my carry-on with out any problems. I just put them in old precription containers or vitamin containers. I do this in case my suitcase is lost, etc. so that my hormonal system doesn’t get all f-ed up. I would ALWAYS pack your anti-e’s in a carry-on just incase…nothing worse than a week with no gear and sky-high estrogen.

After doing this over 20 time I’ve never had an issue. Same goes with international travel, but I would be very careful depending on what country your going to and coming from. If I where to do it, I would just pack pre-filled spikes and only what you need. [/quote]

But what to do with liquid RC’s like anastrozole?

I have traveled w/ 1 or 2 full viles and also loaded in about 5 pins. I have never had a problem, as long you’re not carrying a ton of gear I think you would be safe in my opinion.

Thanks guys! I think I’m just going to bring 4 loaded viles and some anti-e’s with my fish oils just in case they get taken.

I am travelling to UK from India. Can I put orals in my checkin bag??? Domestically I travel with gear in check-in bag with no issues. Going to UK is the question Mark

Put them in a bottles that is supposed to contain pills that would appear similar. Like an NSAID or something. Nobody looks too hard at pills, especially at the arrival gates. It’s the departure gate security that’s the biggest issue. There was a very well known Strongman from Poland that got nailed at US customs EVERY time he flew into the country. But he carried a box of loaded syringes and gear and never seemed to figure out that he needed to be discreet.

Yea I am thinking to put them in a Milk Thistle bottle or some Himalaya aayurvedic Liv 52 tabs bottle.
I don’t want to travel with liquid though. Just 200 tabs of Anavar and Winstrol each. …

I wouldn’t bother to travel to USA and Australia with gear irrespective of Liquid or Pills. Not worth the risk. Just make a contact and buy it there for the time period you are there