Flying Spaghetti Monsterism

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
after seeing that picture, I don’t feel so bad about mine…

[/quote]

Cherish your noodly appendage. Don’t forget the daily ritual of looking at luscious female meatballs to strenghten the noodle.

[quote]pookie wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:
after seeing that picture, I don’t feel so bad about mine…

Cherish your noodly appendage. Don’t forget the daily ritual of looking at luscious female meatballs to strenghten the noodle.
[/quote]

yes, that’s why I’m trying to find out who that powerful images chick is. not knowing is affecting my noodle workout!

Don’t forget, the FSM affects the outcome of all science. Worship him to learn the secrets of biology and ultimate strength!!

-Dan

I really hope they take that lawsuit forward. If kids are going to learn about intelligent design, they sure as hell better learn about FSM.

oh yeah, I didn’t see anyone link to the original site. My fault if I missed it in the thread…

Holy crap! I just heard about the FSM Ministries the other day! I had no idea there was a presence here on this site already!

The flying spaghetti monster is in fact no more unbelievable than the beliefs of Scientology (brain-thetans), or Mormons believing that Jesus trekked all the way to America, buried gold tablets with his teachings under the ground (which of course no one is ever allowed to see) then returned to Israel.

Ramen!