Floyd Mayweather Behind Bars

[quote]rundymc wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]rundymc wrote:
Hahah.

Seriously though. They put a guy in jail for 3 months for hitting his girlfriend? What? Did he box her up or something, cos I have a hard time justifying that long of a punishment unless it was a full on assault.

But hey, I’m Asian, we’re all used to this shit. Our women assault us all the time.[/quote]

I thought asian women knew their place and were respectful towards men?[/quote]

Sorry to kill your fantasy Count. You guys ruined it for us in the 90’s. I blame the magazines.

But hey, at least sex is better. Got an older friend that told me stories about how he’d feel he was fucking a 200 year old corpse during sex. At least chicks do their part now.
[/quote]

If he wasnt into necrofilia,what the fuck?! Why he couldnt train or change the women??

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
x2 & x3; Schwarzfahrer & Sean agree as well

Hmmm…when it comes to the situation where you have to hit your wife/girlfriend you are already on the losing side of things.When she wouldnt dare to provoke you in the first place,thats where you want to be.With a women,its a pscychological game,so you got to beat her with psychological weaponry.You have to be firm and cunning.Words can hurt much deeper.
When you slap her,you make her a self-pity victim and yourself a villain.Ignoring her or stoping spending money/time on her for a while produces better results.

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

Hmmm…when it comes to the situation where you have to hit your wife/girlfriend you are already on the losing side of things.When she wouldnt dare to provoke you in the first place,thats where you want to be.With a women,its a pscychological game,so you got to beat her with psychological weaponry.You have to be firm and cunning.Words can hurt much deeper.
When you slap her,you make her a self-pity victim and yourself a villain.Ignoring her or stoping spending money/time on her for a while produces better results.[/quote]

LMAO

PLEASE let this turn into a thread discussing the best tactics of emotionally abusing your spouse/girlfriend

[quote]Aussie Davo wrote:

[quote]SKELAC wrote:

When you slap her,you make her a self-pity victim and yourself a villain.Ignoring her or stoping spending money/time on her for a while produces better results.[/quote]

LMAO

PLEASE let this turn into a thread discussing the best tactics of emotionally abusing your spouse/girlfriend[/quote]

I couldnt be bothered to type that much coz of my laziness syndrome :))))