I think me training as hard as I do is contrary to the name ï¿½??Flowï¿½??. I’m really going against the flow of my peers by tearing my hands up, training like a lunatic, and eating stuff that my friends invariably call “shit”. This is what I do, and what I do is what I am.
So, here is some training history:
- Played football for 3 years
- Hyperextended left knee
- Put me out four months
- Decided football wasn’t for me (I miss hitting people though :/)
- 2 years of Crosscountry and Track later, I found myself at 165 lbs. @ 6’1". I looked at my boney legs and said ‘fuck that’
- ‘bulked’ and ballooned up to 230 lbs.
- Realized I was a fatass and cut down to 180 with ??hawt abz??
- Hated the fact that I looked like an anorexic Brad Pitt
- Decided to eat adequately and gain weight the right way
- Now I’m 189-190 and gaining strength well after 6 weeks
This is my training log. Right now I’m focusing on getting stronger with the fortunate side affect of gaining size.
I welcome any and all criticism. If I post a video and my form is off, call me out. If I post a training session that looks iffy or contrary to my goal of gaining strength and, secondly, size- call me out.
I appreciate this community, and I realize that, personally, all I can reliably call upon is my own experience, which is limited in the world of strength sports (1-1.5 years). That in mind, please lend me the words of wisdom you’ve accumulated during your training career when they are relevant. Here I go.