Florida PLers

Mainly Ft. Lauderdale-Miami.

Any on here?

Orlando has a few powerlifters too.

I’m in SoFla again. Weston/Davie area after graduating UF.

I’m in the NW/panhandle.

Pensacola Beach

West Palm Beach here. Plan on doing my first meet in November.

Tampa FL

Yeah, most FL PLers seem to be in Orlando/Tampa. Thats why I was looking more for Ft. Laud and under. since im in Sofla

[quote]FFMatt wrote:
West Palm Beach here. Plan on doing my first meet in November.[/quote]

What meet? There is an RPS meet up your way in august, and a USPA around the same time in PSL

[quote]TommoHawk wrote:
I’m in SoFla again. Weston/Davie area after graduating UF.[/quote]

Do you compete? What gym do you lift at? There is an RPS meet in Ft. Laud June 15

[quote]unclematt wrote:
Tampa FL[/quote]

Will be at RUM next year.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:

[quote]FFMatt wrote:
West Palm Beach here. Plan on doing my first meet in November.[/quote]

What meet? There is an RPS meet up your way in august, and a USPA around the same time in PSL
[/quote]

I am doing the USPA Meet in November which I believe is also in PSL. I wanted a few more months to get back in the swing of things. I stopped going to a commercial gym and turned my garage into one so my training got jacked up for a little while until I could get settled.

Im in Tampa as well. Where are you guys working out in Tampa?

I think Richard Ficca lives in Tampa area. FB him, a pretty strong 275 lber who has a good PL squad.

I go to powerhouse gym in north Tampa. There is a lot of power lifters and bodybuilders there. Not a very pretty gym but a great atmosphere and awesome place to train.

[quote]Achilles of war wrote:
I think Richard Ficca lives in Tampa area. FB him, a pretty strong 275 lber who has a good PL squad.[/quote]

Ahh yeah i know Rich! Never knew his full name though. Hes a really good guy.

[quote]unclematt wrote:
I go to powerhouse gym in north Tampa. There is a lot of power lifters and bodybuilders there. Not a very pretty gym but a great atmosphere and awesome place to train.[/quote]

Ahh okay… I go to the downtown Powerhouse as well as Tampa Barbell now. I havent been up to the north PH yet but ive heard good things. It can’t be any douchier than downtown >.<

One here from Miami. I train at Idolmaker.