T Nation

Florida Pharm Alternatives?

I have been on a HRT program through Florida Pharms for 3 years. Started with Test only , moved onto GHRP with Test and for the past 8 months I have been running 1-2 IUs of Genotropin with Test. The positive results of the Gen/Test program are significant. It has solved my sleep problems, I have lost fat, and I no longer have neck pain that I have been dealing with from a C6/C7 bulging disk due to a football injury 20 years ago.

Anyone with that injury knows that hard workouts constantly aggravate the problem and it leads to constant pain. This is no longer an issue. A surprising result I found out a month ago is that my lipid panels are in the normal range for the first time in 8 years.

I can no longer afford the $16-$18 per IU though the Florida Pharms and desperately need an affordable alternative given the significant benefits noted above. I know that Test is easy to procure through several places online, but it has been hard for me to find legit GH. I have researched what looks like a potential solution but I have not ben able to find a legit source. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

We are not a source board!

Look into using GHRP-6 and GHRH (MOD GRF 1-29) instead of HGH. Some say this combo produces better results than HGH itself.

VT, thanks for your input. Given the results stated on original post I plan to stick with current HRT therapy, especially given the fact I have zero side effects. Do you have recommendations for a source board?