Florida is the White Trash Capitol of the World

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

Iraqi Freedom is a successful undertaking.

[/quote]

you claiming to have sealed the deal?[/quote]

Yessir

[/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:
To say that Florida is that white trash capitol of the world is a bold statement. I think one would need to venture back my direction and into Arkansas before claiming Florida to be number one.[/quote]

When you’re right, you’re right. I love AR, but I see stuff that amazes me everyday.[/quote]

On occasion, I go ATV riding with some friends in Southeastern Ok (Ouachita Mountain area). This friend of mine has a cabin down there. We’ll load up with beer/whiskey and ride all afternoon and night. Normally, we’ll take some trails that go into Arkansas, riding for hours without seeing another soul. You think you are out in the middle of nowhere, which is the case, but then you’ll ride past a cabin/shack that people are living in.

Talk about hillbilly.

[quote]jahall wrote:

[quote]Haavik wrote:
I think the only real piece of news here is that people other than poor college students actually drink Natty.[/quote]
Fixed.[/quote]
Fixed yet again.

I work in an ER in SE Georgia and I have to say that it does appear that a white trash atomic bomb went off somewhere in the GA/FL area. While the exact location has yet to be identified, I’m pretty sure I’m close to the center of the blast zone.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]

Yessir

[/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen[/quote]

One is enough.

I did fail at getting a girl from there…got the American cousin. That still counts, right?

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[/quote]

Yessir

[/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen[/quote]

One is enough.

I did fail at getting a girl from there…got the American cousin. That still counts, right?[/quote]

If you have to ask…

Op has never been to leavenworth ks…

[quote]Dustin wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:

[quote]Dustin wrote:
To say that Florida is that white trash capitol of the world is a bold statement. I think one would need to venture back my direction and into Arkansas before claiming Florida to be number one.[/quote]

When you’re right, you’re right. I love AR, but I see stuff that amazes me everyday.[/quote]

On occasion, I go ATV riding with some friends in Southeastern Ok (Ouachita Mountain area). This friend of mine has a cabin down there. We’ll load up with beer/whiskey and ride all afternoon and night. Normally, we’ll take some trails that go into Arkansas, riding for hours without seeing another soul. You think you are out in the middle of nowhere, which is the case, but then you’ll ride past a cabin/shack that people are living in.

Talk about hillbilly.[/quote]

My math teacher was over there and thought him and his buddy were in the middle of nowhere taking a long hike when he saw someones property. A guy came out with a shotgun saying get off my property lol…they weren’t even that close to it. Crazy.

[quote]Haavik wrote:

[quote]jahall wrote:

[quote]Haavik wrote:
I still funnel Natty Ice.[/quote]
Fixed.[/quote]
Fixed yet again.[/quote]

Final fix.