Florida is the White Trash Capitol of the World

Land O’Lakes woman accused of fighting boyfriend over last beer

By Erin Sullivan, Times Staff Writer
In Print: Friday, June 18, 2010

LAND O’LAKES â?? At 8:30 Wednesday night, a 53-year-old man sat in a chair, drinking the last beer in the house.

His girlfriend wanted it.

Elizabeth Breeden, 41, “went off” on him and tried to grab it out of his hand at their home on McKaig Lane in Land O’Lakes, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.

He wouldn’t let go.

Breeden ripped the Natural Light can in half, spilling the lager on her boyfriend, his chair and the floor, a report states. The boyfriend stood up. Breeden slapped him in the face. Then she kicked him in the groin, authorities said.

Breeden told a deputy that her boyfriend kicked her and threw beer on her, which is why she ripped the can in half.

She was arrested and charged with domestic battery. This is her 18th arrest since 1999 â?? with charges such as possession of cocaine, shoplifting, fraud and failing to appear in court, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

The boyfriend told authorities he started dating Breeden in February and she moved in with him in May. He didn’t want to press charges, the report states.

As of Thursday, Breeden was being held at the Pasco County jail in lieu of $1,000 bail. The report said Breeden was “extremely intoxicated” and there were "numerous Natural Light beer cans in the trash can

Just one example but hey I am about to drive up to O town the epicenter of it all. To see some real white trash go check out that whore Caylee Anthony’s photobucket pics at the Orlando Sentinel.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/5/6/56fba_ORIG-iraqui.jpg

Iraqi Freedom is a successful undertaking.

I guess this whole ‘the grass is greener’ saying has some merit to it.

The girl from the story sounds like me fiance. <3

I think the only real piece of news here is that people actually fight over Natty.

You want some news from Florida? Try this: The Daily Beast

Just one of these…hit her.

[quote]Haavik wrote:
You want some news from Florida? Try this: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2010-07-20/jeffrey-epstein-billionaire-pedophile-goes-free/[/quote]

Wow, it’s incredible what a lot of money can do for you.

FIUPanther07 - you play for FIU starting in 07 or you played until 07?

So what you’re telling me is that the jersey shore cast will fit right in?

Wrong. Battle Creek Michigan is the white trash/hickerbilly capital of the world.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
So what you’re telling me is that the jersey shore cast will fit right in? [/quote]

They fit most of the requirements for spending ample time in South Beach, they’re missing the whole live at home in your mid-twenties and spend all your money on leasing a 335i aspect of it though.

Honestly, things like this are why there is still that voice of racism in media because they don’t go and find the white trash lawyers or doctors to interview. They seem to be looking for the loudest most illiterate fucker they can find when it comes to interviewing the “white trash perspective”.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Honestly, things like this are why there is still that voice of racism in media because they don’t go and find the white trash lawyers or doctors to interview. They seem to be looking for the loudest most illiterate fucker they can find when it comes to interviewing the “white trash perspective”. [/quote]

I see what you did there

On a side note, it’s amazing how many more Simpsons videos there are in Spanish than in English on YouTube.

To say that Florida is that white trash capitol of the world is a bold statement. I think one would need to venture back my direction and into Arkansas before claiming Florida to be number one.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

you claiming to have sealed the deal?

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[/quote]

you claiming to have sealed the deal?[/quote]

Yessir

[quote]Haavik wrote:
I think the only real piece of news here is that people actually drink Natty.[/quote]
Fixed.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
To say that Florida is that white trash capitol of the world is a bold statement. I think one would need to venture back my direction and into Arkansas before claiming Florida to be number one.[/quote]

When you’re right, you’re right. I love AR, but I see stuff that amazes me everyday.