Flonase is Catabolic?

I read in another thread that Flonase is catabolic…
Since I’ve used some version of Flonase for the past 25 years, I start googling, where I find this (snipped from another bodybuilder forum)

“I can’t believe people would take catabolic steroids in order to just relieve themselves of alergies. I was reading all about over-usage, on a little pamphlet that was advertising flonase, and it can lead to suppression of the HPA axis (hypothalamic - pituitary - adrenal axis), which can fuck up your seritonin, and adrenaline levels”

IS THIS TRUE?!?!?

OMFG!!! Did I just find the cause of my low T/vitamin D problems??

Please, anyone who has any knowledge about this, PLEASE share.

I certainly am not that educated on this subject, but from my research so far it seems that it is catabolic but I couldn’t find much proof to whether flonase is strong enough to suppress the adrenals. I have taken flonase for the past six years, even though I prob. don’t need it. When I found out it was catabolic a couple weeks ago I stopped it. It has been three weeks and if there would be some type of adrenal recovery to be had, I have not felt it yet. I’ll post if anything changes.

you should never ever quit a steroid that suppresses your HPA suddenly after long term use. You should taper off. Tsk tsk.

OP- I sincerely sincerely doubt that flonase is causing your low T problems.

[quote]jrvswim wrote:
I certainly am not that educated on this subject, but from my research so far it seems that it is catabolic but I couldn’t find much proof to whether flonase is strong enough to suppress the adrenals. I have taken flonase for the past six years, even though I prob. don’t need it. When I found out it was catabolic a couple weeks ago I stopped it. It has been three weeks and if there would be some type of adrenal recovery to be had, I have not felt it yet. I’ll post if anything changes.[/quote]