flirting

No, I’m not twisted. I want to know what the real problem is here. What constitutes flirting? I know guys who accuse their girlfriends of flirting when they TALK to another guy. So being polite and friendly is the same as flirting? According to one post here, flirting = cheating. I think that’s pretty twisted.

I agree with Michelle, no big thing. If she enjoys flirting a little with other guys but is bringing the goods home to you then be secure and show her a little faith. If the flirting becomes touching and overtly sexual than you have cause for concern. Personally I dig the fact that my girl turns other guys on and I don’t mind her flirting a little. It makes the guy feel good about himself and makes my girl feel attractive. No harm, no foul and everyone’s happy.

I am on board with Michelle, or whomever it was. What is flirting? I have had it bite me in the ass playing both sides, too smothering and too non chalant. Its all about the level of interaction that she has when “flirting”. Most people, girls and guys are too paranoid when it comes to labeling what interaction there is as flirting.

I usually ignore it and know that it is innocent and a part of mother nature. Sometimes though, if I imbibed too much, when she is sleeping I’ll teabag her and laugh my ass off when she awakes to “dark eyes”. All in all she enjoys this kind of fun and it keeps our relationship real.

Why not get into some three ways? Let her get plowed by some other dudes. I love watching women get nailed. Let her nail a few other guys and she might start letting you nail other girls.

Let the guy have her… She’s already been “filthed” by the encounter.

She is an ASSHOLE! :wink:

Why are you getting so upset? Deep down every guy wants to have sex with any and all hot chix, no matter good his relationship is with his girl. I assume you are no different. She is just playing at flirting, whereas you have a deep seated need to have sex with almost every girl you see. Who cares if she does some guy? Then you can do a chick! Delight!

The safest bet is to dump her…