T Nation

Flirting at the Gym

Just out of curiosity, I’m keen to hear stories about the flirtations that go on in the gym and how these things can - or have - spilled over into something more for you, perhaps even intruded into your personal lives.

I’m an old man with a head like a dropped pie, but even I have some issues - Keen to hear others that may help me put things in perspective.

They have resulted in 19 restraining orders…against me

Having to change your name 7 times and register as a sex predator is no laughing matter

Never had any problems flirting at the gym. I’ve taken a few of the girls out and taken things a lot further too.

Good times.

tg2 - I think you may be confusing flirting with psychotic stalking with intent. I may be wrong though.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A slap to a young lass’s ass goes a long way towards motivating said lass and letting her know you don’t mind slapping her ass. Do it in a quick, ‘good job’ Brett Favrerarah kind of way and not in a ‘feel the goods’ kind of way.

I had one of the ladies at the front counter take an interest in me (buggered if I know why). The flirting was fun.

Then another female trainer seemed to take an interest in me, or at least was very friendly.

Then they seemed to notice each other taking notice of me… and all hell broke loose. They used to be friends, now they’re fighting. I enjoyed training with the trainer and flirting with the counter lady but now it’s all turned to shit.

Text messages and emails flying everywhere, other staff members and customers in the gym all whispering about what’s going on, rumours getting spread.

Don’t even want to go in there any more. Just made me wonder how prevalent this kind of shit is, that’s all.

[quote]Duke wrote:
I had one of the ladies at the front counter take an interest in me (buggered if I know why). The flirting was fun.

Then another female trainer seemed to take an interest in me, or at least was very friendly.

Then they seemed to notice each other taking notice of me… and all hell broke loose. They used to be friends, now they’re fighting. I enjoyed training with the trainer and flirting with the counter lady but now it’s all turned to shit.

Text messages and emails flying everywhere, other staff members and customers in the gym all whispering about what’s going on, rumours getting spread.

Don’t even want to go in there any more. Just made me wonder how prevalent this kind of shit is, that’s all.[/quote]

Have a threesome so they can share you…then everyone is happy!

Clearly having a head like a dropped pie must be en vogue at your place.

I couldn’t scare up a flirt if I trained shirtless so on the one hand I’m a bit jealous, on the other I wouldn’t bother with either one of the ladies because:

1-If that much drama ensues due to casual/fun flirtation, they must be 12 years old, and

2-If something transpires with either one, when it ends, you’ll have to find a new gym. I’ve been there and you run out of decent gyms far faster than ladies (or men in my case) to entertain you and your dropped pie.

O

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:

Having to change your name 7 times and register as a sex predator is no laughing matter[/quote]

You’re not alone my friend, I know what you mean.
Stuff like this happens to me all the time.

So, where do you live and is you boy or girl? :wink:

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
tg2hbk4488 wrote:

Having to change your name 7 times and register as a sex predator is no laughing matter

You’re not alone my friend, I know what you mean.
Stuff like this happens to me all the time.

So, where do you live and is you boy or girl? ;-)[/quote]

Thailand…sometimes a girl, sometimes a boy, sometimes a girl-boy, other times a boy-girl…depends on my mood

[quote]Duke wrote:

Don’t even want to go in there any more. Just made me wonder how prevalent this kind of shit is, that’s all.[/quote]

Duke. Just admit it. You’re a stud.
So go back to the gym with pride, no need to let this interfere with your training.

I would quit it if there was a man chasing you, though. Makes squatting and deads a hazard when you have to worry about your ass.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
I would quit it if there was a man chasing you, though. Makes squatting and deads a hazard when you have to worry about your ass.
[/quote]

Yeah too true. Duke - watch out for Makavali!

I have the opposite thing going. Sometimes I see a woman working out at the gym that I’d LIKE to talk to - but I just assume that they would be annoyed by me interrupting their training so I never talk to them (because that’s how I am - fucking hate be interrupted).

I work on a campus of about 900 partners, half of which are young 20-something ladies.

We have a full-size gym for use 24 hours/day.

Flirting is expected, and conducted on a daily basis.

Me likes it very much…

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
I work on a campus of about 900 partners, half of which are young 20-something ladies.

We have a full-size gym for use 24 hours/day.

Flirting is expected, and conducted on a daily basis.

Me likes it very much…

[/quote]

Grrrrrr! Making posts like that without full location (Map ref. appreciated)

[quote]Renton wrote:
Grrrrrr! Making posts like that without full location (Map ref. appreciated)[/quote]

Good stuff… Milwaukee, WI actually.

Not the best place in the world for women, but my firm seems to recruit talent.

I continue to stay motivated 4 days a week.

[quote]Duke wrote:
Just out of curiosity, I’m keen to hear stories about the flirtations that go on in the gym and how these things can - or have - spilled over into something more for you, perhaps even intruded into your personal lives.

I’m an old man with a head like a dropped pie, but even I have some issues - Keen to hear others that may help me put things in perspective.[/quote]

My last two relationships were with guys that I met at the gym. It’s hard to explain how hot a DL can be to guys that don’t go to the gym. I think it’s fine to flirt as long as it’s not disturbing training.

One reason I started jelqueing my cock was so that it could flop out of the bottom of my gym shorts. At 18 inches and growing, I simply wait until the young lady my attention has been focused on wanders by the pull-up bar…I then crank out a set and allow my cock to fall out of the bottom of my shorts…this is a great conversation starter.

[quote]sen say wrote:
One reason I started jelqueing my cock was so that it could flop out of the bottom of my gym shorts. At 18 inches and growing, I simply wait until the young lady my attention has been focused on wanders by the pull-up bar…I then crank out a set and allow my cock to fall out of the bottom of my shorts…this is a great conversation starter.[/quote]

first time ive had a good laugh today, genius

[quote]josh86 wrote:
I have the opposite thing going. Sometimes I see a woman working out at the gym that I’d LIKE to talk to - but I just assume that they would be annoyed by me interrupting their training so I never talk to them (because that’s how I am - fucking hate be interrupted). [/quote]

That’s how I am too. I feel like I’d be bugging them, so I just don’t even bother.

Also, a lot of the girls at my gym take their wedding rings off when lifting, so that’s another thing to have to think about.