Flipping Birds

Starlings I think they are. They were nesting in my laundry vent, but somehow managed to crawl all the way to my downstairs bathroom vent. I think it is a mommy and some babies.

I heard a ruckus and sure enough there sounded to be something trapped in the ceiling above the downstairs bathroom.

I called the emergency maintenance and told them there were some birds stuck in my ceiling and to come get them out. I had to call twice. Then the guy called back and said he couldn’t have anybody come out to chase birds. This pissed me off as if they die they end up stinking up my apartment.

I asked him if I could go ahead and to try remedy the situation, and he told me if I broke anything I would have to pay for it. What a fucker.

So, I managed to get the mommy bird out but there are at least 2 still stuck in there. I think they’re youngins so they are afraid to fly out.

Thats the mommy bird stuck after I pulled the fan out. I cut that plate out so she could fly out after I pushed her head back in the hole.

I swore I closed the bathroom door so she would at least be contained when she decide to make a break for it, but I didn’t and I was sitting at my computer and I heard some flapping.

I found her chilling on my shower.

I still don’t know what to do about these other ones. They are hanging out right by the hole, but won’t come out.

wait a minute you’re not Jack Urboady.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
wait a minute you’re not Jack Urboady.[/quote]

lmao

Dude, look at it this way, at least they aren’t bats… In your fucking kitchen, where your food is.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

wait a minute you’re not Jack Urboady.[/quote]

lmao

Dude, look at it this way, at least they aren’t bats… In your fucking kitchen, where your food is.[/quote]

however, like bats, they’re too stupid to find a window to fly out of. The only way to get it out with killing it is to find a net like object and capture it, then toss it out the nearest hole in the wall.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
I still don’t know what to do about these other ones. They are hanging out right by the hole, but won’t come out. [/quote]

however, like bats, they’re too stupid to find a window to fly out of. The only way to get it out with killing it is to find a net like object and capture it, then toss it out the nearest hole in the wall.

[/quote]

I opened up the blinds and that bird crashed repeatedly into the window pane trying to make its escape. It shit all over the windowsill in process.

One guy jumped out over night. He was weak and is laying outside dead. Here is a pic when he was alive.

This guy jumped out this afternoon. He is much stronger and I fed him some chicken.

bird army sound good to anyone else?

so now you’re raising cannibal birds?

[quote]hachi wrote:
so now you’re raising cannibal birds?[/quote]

I’m fattening him up for the cat that’s going to come and eat him.

[quote]theuofh wrote:

[quote]hachi wrote:
so now you’re raising cannibal birds?[/quote]

I’m fattening him up for the cat that’s going to come and eat him.[/quote]

Why not just toss 'em in your next protein shake?