Flipcollar's Gonna Bulk

I’m thinking my lat insertion points are fairly favorable from a bb perspectice. What do you guys think?

fatty fatty fatty fatty

(posts have to be at least 20 characters these days, otherwise I’d have just called you fatty once, fatty)

The pic’s not the best angle to judge, but the lats look to insert pretty low on the back. Why do you ask? You thinking of doing a competition or something?

I consider it from time to time. I wouldn’t hate training for something that doesn’t destroy my joints for a few months, lol. And I think I’ve built enough size to not embarrass myself on stage at this point.

Took this picture today. My weight this morning was the highest it’s ever been fasted, at 204. Still pretty lean. Also the strongest I’ve ever been.

1 Like

Lookin good Flip, with the whole beard/traps thing going, you look like you don’t even have a neck(that’s a a compliment, duh).

Just a lil’ update. I’ve lost about 10 lbs since the last picture. Not as strong as I was, but I’m leaner, and haven’t lost that much strength. Maybe about 20 lbs on each of the big 3. Life has gotten in the way of gains recently. About to start pushing weight back up though.

1 Like

what do you reckon your body fat to be around in this pictures Flip?

I think it has to be below 10. But I don’t really play the numbers game. The definition in the obliques/serratus, and the fact that I don’t have any areas where i can pinch much fat at all, make me think this. Plus quad veins.

Dude your shoulder vein looks like it has its own shoulder vein. That is fucking awesome.

1 Like

What body fat % is that?

My guess is 9ish.

20 characters

1 Like

I am impressed with your February beard. I’m very impressed with your weight slowly but consistently climbing while strength numbers continue to progress. Good work!

1 Like

Great work there Flip, you’re physique never ceases to amaze me. Are you still PCT’ing or blasting and cruising from here on out?

I’d prefer that you ask that sort of question in the pharma section. but the answer is b/c.

Your shoulders make you look like venom from the comics. Looking sick!

Man Flip… I haven’t been on in a while (this new Forum format drives me crazy).

You look awesome - congratulations on the progress. Keep it up.

time to start putting on weight again. this is probably the leanest I’ve ever been. 190 this morning. goal weight long term is 210 with similar bodyfat.

1 Like

You look really good. Nice tight midsection and muscles look full. Good job. You have made a lot of progress over the years. Thank you for keeping a log of the progress.
P.S. Thank you for blacking out the growing area.