Flight Doc

I’ve taken alot of the sups from Biotest in the past. I stopped after commisioning in to the AF and recieving my flying spot because they are much stricter about the sups flyers can take (ive got a bottle and a half sitting in my freezer still…dont think i’ll ever get to use it because they sent out info about those specific ingredients, if anyone is interested).

Before i get into doing alot of research and hastling the flight doc’s about what i can take and what i cant, i was curious if any one here had done it already. I’m sure protein powders and and such are fine, im curious about the rest.

Just concentrate on not crashing your plane and costing me money and worry about your supplements when you’re retired.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Just concentrate on not crashing your plane and costing me money and worry about your supplements when you’re retired.[/quote]

it doesn’t sound like he flies the plane.

Willfull,
I’ve been in your exact situation. I went through pilot training a few years ago and was very apprehensive about taking sups at first. It’s really no big deal to just ask the flight doc.

They have lists of the stuff you can’t take. You probably don’t even need to talk to the doc. You can probably get the info from one of the techs at the desk or by calling. They didn’t have a problem with creatine which is all I was wondering about. Good luck.

thanks, i’m gonna print up a list of ingredients etc to take if I or they have questions.

hockechamp14 - no i’m not a pilot, im a Combat Systems Officer (formerly known as Navigator)