Flexing During the Day

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Rattler wrote:
This thread made my boobies bounce

Your avatar and post misleads us all[/quote]

Yeah that happens sometimes :stuck_out_tongue:

I do it all the time when I’m sitting in my cubicle bored at work.

I do it all the time. Either a full-on flex, or just a twitch of a few fibers.

It’s interesting when you consider we (iron guys) have such an awareness and control of nearly every inch of our physique’s musculature, while the general public doesn’t know their deltoids from their hemorrhoids.

I think flexing reaffirms our body awareness.

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
ty45 wrote:
Titty dancing consumes my day.

Same here.

In fact the whole time I was reading this I couldn’t stop flexing my tricep, bicep, and pec on my right side.

If I’m just standing idle somewhere in line or something I’ll unconsciously, and I’ll catch myself doing it and hope no one say.

And if I’m sitting, my calves are always flexing, then if I catch myself I might start the glutes.

Sometimes I pretend that all the muscles are different instruments, and make songs.

Haha. Me too. I’ll do it after I am done with a test, which I don’t care if anyone sees because I always have a lot of spare time. My friend calls me out on it, but that is only because he does the same thing and knows when anyone would start doing it.

Getting called out on it is the best. On many occasions I’ll just be standing there titty bouncing a tune and two things usually happen.

1)Girls notice it and say they can do it too, but it’s usually them just squeezing their boobs together (re: titty bouncing wins)

2)Guys notice it and said they could do it to if they were fat (I’m a little chubby, not obese or anything…re:titty bouncing causes jealousy)

or no one notices and I just make sick beats.[/quote]

No, not if they were fat, but had some muscle at least.

Anyone else flex their glutes to a beat?

I’m definitely guilty especially of forearm flexing and since it’s easy to hide, flexing the shit out of my quads hahaha.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:

Anyone else flex their glutes to a beat?[/quote]

Chicks totally love that I can do this! lol

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
ty45 wrote:

Same here.

In fact the whole time I was reading this I couldn’t stop flexing my tricep, bicep, and pec on my right side.

If I’m just standing idle somewhere in line or something I’ll unconsciously, and I’ll catch myself doing it and hope no one say.

And if I’m sitting, my calves are always flexing, then if I catch myself I might start the glutes.

Sometimes I pretend that all the muscles are different instruments, and make songs.

Haha. Me too. I’ll do it after I am done with a test, which I don’t care if anyone sees because I always have a lot of spare time. My friend calls me out on it, but that is only because he does the same thing and knows when anyone would start doing it.

Getting called out on it is the best. On many occasions I’ll just be standing there titty bouncing a tune and two things usually happen.

1)Girls notice it and say they can do it too, but it’s usually them just squeezing their boobs together (re: titty bouncing wins)

2)Guys notice it and said they could do it to if they were fat (I’m a little chubby, not obese or anything…re:titty bouncing causes jealousy)

or no one notices and I just make sick beats.

Anyone else flex their glutes to a beat?[/quote]

I titty bounce all day long. it actually works out sometimes if girls notice because for some reason they all grab my pec… and then i grab theirs.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
ukrainian wrote:

Chicks totally love that I can do this! lol [/quote]

I know what you mean. Haha.

[quote]NickRageSkursky wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
Stuntman Mike wrote:
ty45 wrote:

Same here.

or no one notices and I just make sick beats.

I titty bounce all day long. it actually works out sometimes if girls notice because for some reason they all grab my pec… and then i grab theirs.[/quote]

All too familiar with that.

Way too many bad outcomes :frowning:

My left pec is like the bass and my right one is treble. The left one flexes for longer and more rhythmic beats and the right one kinda bounces along rapidly. Yeah, I don’t know… I can’t really control it… I seriously just typed that shit…

[quote]Artem wrote:
My left pec is like the bass and my right one is treble. The left one flexes for longer and more rhythmic beats and the right one kinda bounces along rapidly. Yeah, I don’t know… I can’t really control it… I seriously just typed that shit…[/quote]

LMFAO!

For my, my right pec is the kick drum and the left is the snare.

It’s weird explaining yourself out of that one in real life.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
Artem wrote:
My left pec is like the bass and my right one is treble. The left one flexes for longer and more rhythmic beats and the right one kinda bounces along rapidly. Yeah, I don’t know… I can’t really control it… I seriously just typed that shit…

LMFAO!

For my, my right pec is the kick drum and the left is the snare.

It’s weird explaining yourself out of that one in real life.[/quote]

I imagine it like there’s a little Murdoc from Gorillaz in my left one on the bass and the right one has Russell freestyling.

Hahahahah I’m getting a good laugh out of all of your posts… Haha.

This made me try flexing my boobies and its just not as cool as when you guys do it.

I do catch myself flexing my glutes while i’m working at my desk listening to my ipod.

[quote]jchenky wrote:

This made me try flexing my boobies and its just not as cool as when you guys do it.
[/quote]

I disagree. And I’m assuming everyone else will disagree as well.

I have a bad habit of flexing my triceps at work and feeling them constantly. I don’t know if anyone has seen me do it, if they have they’ve kept it to themselves.

It’s subconscious though! Funny thing is I’ve seen a guy I work with who’s just started working out doing it too.

[quote]jchenky wrote:

I do catch myself flexing my glutes while i’m working at my desk listening to my ipod.[/quote]

Alot of chicks can make their bobbies dance, its just easier with a bigger pec muscle.

I would be willing to pay for any expenses you might incure while learning this particular trick.

mine bounce whenever someone says chest, or when i see arnold hit his most muscular.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
jchenky wrote:

I do catch myself flexing my glutes while i’m working at my desk listening to my ipod.

Alot of chicks can make their bobbies dance, its just easier with a bigger pec muscle.

I would be willing to pay for any expenses you might incure while learning this particular trick.[/quote]

ha… really? I think new articles of clothing from lingerie shops might help this then. Trying a different bra while i do this will definitly help me accomplish this i’m sure…