Flexing = Clicking?!

hey

in the last week… anytime i flex, especially a double bi flex… i get continous clicking noises kinda similiar to the noise of a ratchet and pain in my left shoulder.

i think its coming from the A/C joint, or somewhere similiar. its not all that sore, just gets sorer the longer i hold the flex. however there is no pain when i just flex my left bi by itself. :frowning:

theres also something clicking on nearly every step when im walking… ankle, knee, hip etc… but after roughly 50m the clicking dissappears. its not uncomfortable or anything its just weird

should i be concerned?

Clicks/cracks/pops WITHOUT pain are typically nothing to worry about, unless it is constant and never goes away. My joints pop or crack all the time, but it never hurts, or never continues to hurt, so I don’t worry about it.

Any of those things WITH pain is definitely not a good sign, and you should probably go to a doc if it doesn’t clear up.

If clicking = pain then I would go to the doctor ASAP.

If not, nothing to worry about, my ankles click a lot too, but it is never painful (just annoying)

just finished a session and im click free… but first thing in the morning i sound horrific.

it only happens constantly when i try to touch my elbows behind back… but its never the same click after another… kinda goes, mid back, shoulder blades, chest… then cycles again when i just keep doing the “trying to touch elbows behind back”

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
just finished a session and im click free… but first thing in the morning i sound horrific. [/quote]

Join the club. I think everyone wakes up a little stiff with some cracks and clicks, to some degree.

Just remember, PAIN + Clicks/Pops/Cracks = DOCTOR.

Ha my knees make the sound of guiro when i go through the first quarter of a squatting motion

:slight_smile:
Kinda rhythmic if I want to be.