Flex Wheeler Leg Amputation?!

S

What?!

Blood clot maybe?

I heard it was amputated by a ninja’s sword! Too soon? :slight_smile:

Very sad, he was always one of my favourite physiques.

Knowing his history with ninjas etc I though this might be melodramatic -like a largish chunk of flesh cut out for some kind of cancer/melanoma

…Nnnnope :scream_cat: …poor bastards had his foot chopped off!!..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4BLKaRFICM/

On the bright side, the location of his amputation will allow for a pretty functional prosthetic foot. Still sucks, but much better than above the knee functionality wise.

2 Likes

What’s going to be interesting, and I don’t pretend to have any real detailed information about any of this yet, is how flex will present the actual reasoning behind the doctors coming to this being his best course of action.

S

Do you know any more yet? Hoping you might have the inside scoop on the underlying cause or reason for course of treatment.

Honestly, any of the sources I typically get information from don’t seem to have any real updates aside from trying to get people to click on their latest videos and then not really saying anything. I heard a few people mention some type of circulatory issue, and that it was a real concern when flex decided to make his 2017 come back.

S

Little update at the beginning

S

1 Like

For those who don’t have time to watch/listen, He’s had circulation issues stemming from his kidney transplant years back.

S

2 Likes