Flex Cover: T-Nation Member Gifted!

Wanted to send a big congrats out to my man, the one the only “Prodigy of Bodybuilding” Brandon Curry.

Any of you guys that haven’t had a chance to meet Brandon, he is a first class guy. He doesn’t possess the arrogance of these guys that are mid thirties and just now getting their pro-cards. He is truly ahead of the game yet humble and focused.

He trains smarted than any bodybuilder I have ever been around. I think it would be great for bodybuilding to have a pro who could actually write their own articles.

Big things for “B” coming in 08’. Come aboard the bandwagon now.

And for you haters, keep on hatin’. If you are competing against him I suggest you quit hatin’ and start training. If you are a certain bodybuilder that has lost a bit of the spotlight go ahead and step aside before you are pushed aside. The fall will be more graceful.

Congrats to Brandon, where is he competing next?

He has made so much progress in the last two years that it is almost scary. NPC really helped refine him.

Looks good, you guys say he trains smart. How so?

There’s always a method to his mayhem. He’s a smart guy, I’m sure later on his in career he will do as much writing as competing.

I’m not sure when he’s competing again. Last we talked, he was saying USA’s…I’m sure they asked him in the interview in FLEX.

Good things. I’d venture to guess most people here knew that guy was going places the first time he posted his pics. To somewhat echo X’s sentiments, it was scary to think the guy wasn’t already a seasoned pro - just looking to move up in weight class, maybe - and what else he could accomplish with time (which, as we now know, he actually did end up accomplishing).

For those who don’t know who he is, this was his original thread several years ago (he posted under thelove4u then):

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=309338

And more recently (about a year ago, now):

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1429156

This weekend I purchased Flex, cant wait to sit down and check it out!!

WTF!! Biotest needs to sponsor this man, he’s been down with Biotest and T-Nation since a teen!!! I like Stan McQuay and what not but he’s been with so many companies that I dont really believe he uses the products other than the fact that they r free for him… Brandon with a bottle of Alpha Male

[quote]LilDaDDyDreW wrote:
WTF!! Biotest needs to sponsor this man, he’s been down with Biotest and T-Nation since a teen!!! I like Stan Mcquay and what not but he’s been with so many companies that I dont really believe he uses the products other than the fact that they r free for him… Brandon with a bottle of Alpha Male[/quote]

Agreed. Better PR than Stan McQuay for that very reason, no offense to him intended. Great exposure, even if it’s Flex

More power to “Gifted”!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
He has made so much progress in the last two years that it is almost scary. NPC really helped refine him.[/quote]

Who’s NPC?

[quote]will to power wrote:
Professor X wrote:
He has made so much progress in the last two years that it is almost scary. NPC really helped refine him.

Who’s NPC?[/quote]

Oh will to power, you are showing some bodybuilding newbness with this one haha. NPC is the National Physique Committee which is somewhat the “minor leagues” of the IFBB.

This is the March 08 issue of flex?

[quote]Scott M wrote:
will to power wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Who’s NPC?

Oh will to power, you are showing some bodybuilding newbness with this one haha. NPC is the National Physique Committee which is somewhat the “minor leagues” of the IFBB. [/quote]

covers newbness in shame

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Oh will to power, you are showing some bodybuilding newbness with this one haha. NPC is the National Physique Committee which is somewhat the “minor leagues” of the IFBB. [/quote]

To be fair, NPC is U.S. only. Will to Power isn’t from there.

To see the transformation B has made in person makes it even that much more impressive.

I recommended that Biotest throw him a bone a bit ago before they went with Stan. Stan has a great physique but Brandon’s muscle maturity at the age of 25 blows Stan out of the water.

He is now sponsored by BSN. He’s also a Weider athlete. The thing I respect most is that none of his success has changed him a bit. He’s still the same kat that I met two or three years ago.

He’s a machine. If you want bodybuilding to return to what it was meant to be, support this guy. Watch him rise to the top…

I’m proud of ya big homie…Do what you do.