This is a variation of my flax meal focaccia bread, which is a dense “good for you” type of bread. It makes a pizza that is about 12 inches in diameter, although you can spread it thinner and larger if you want.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
â?¢ 1 and 1/2 C flax seed meal
â?¢ 2 teaspoons baking powder
â?¢ 1 teaspoon salt
â?¢ 1 teaspoon oregano
â?¢ Sweetener to equal about 1 Tablespoon of sugar
â?¢ 3 Tablespoons of oil
â?¢ 3 eggs
â?¢ `1/2 C water
Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients, and mix very well.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- Spread on pan (I put it on a silicon mat or greased parchment paper).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until cooked through, then add toppings and cook until they are done.
Nutritional Analysis: Whole crust has 7 grams of effective carbohydrate, plus 52 grams fiber, 47 grams protein, 130 grams healthy fat, and 1525 calories.