Flax oil dressing : INCREDIBLE

I made a salad dressing today, as a way to make my flax oil palatable, since I am doing fat fast.
I had no clue what I was doing, but it was INCREDIBLE, my whole family even loved it, we devoured the whole bottle. Now, I told pugs and he told me I had to post it, even though I didnt measure or anything, so use your best judgement.
I took a big bottle, one of those things you pour wine into, I dont know what they are called, but you can use anything.
I poured in about 1/2 apple cider vinegar. Then put in about 1 cup of flax oil and about 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil. I added salt and pepper, 1/4 packet of italian seasoning (no carbs in it) and about 2 tablespoons of sweet and spicy mustard. I shook it up, poured it over lettuce and it was PHENOMENAL. i had to test it for a while, add varying additional amounts of salt, pepper, and vinegar…but you can do that until it suites your tastes.

based on my calculations (not including the vinegar cause there wasnt much in there, and i didnt include the spices bc there was nothing in them except sodium) and about 5 cals in the whole pack of seasoning.
My 1/2 cup serving of dressing was 550 calories, 55g of fat, (5 saturated, 40 polyunsaturated, and 10 mononunsaturated) 5 carbs and 5 g of fiber (my flax oil has fiber in it). Let me just say, this was the BEST salad dressing i have EVER had. better than any kind of store bought stuff. even my 10 year old picky cousins loved it! I could have drank the whole bottle, and it was a painless way to get my flax oil in! So good luck with it and I hope I was kinda clear.

KICK ASS!!! I am going to try this one, thanks SO MUCH for sharing it. I drench my salad with vinegar and olive oil, now your combo sounds even better than that, and like the total health dressing. What brand of flax oil are you using?

BUMP

You should also submit this to reader mail.