Flavor Of Love

Has anyone seen this show? WTF!

How does Flavor Flav even get a girl to look twice at his crackhead lookin’ ass?

He knows what time it is.

Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I thought that this was going to be another thread on food consumption changing the taste of semen.

Sadly, my boyfriend and I love this show. It’s actually really entertaining.

I would describe it as a ghetto version of “The Bachelor”

this show is so stupid, it’s hilarious. I watch it just to see Flav’s facial expressions (he really does look like a crackhead)

…he’s actually pretty intelligent I think, he just uses his FLAVA FLAAAAAV gimmick as a defense mechanism (…haha, quite a lucrative one eh?)

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Has anyone seen this show? WTF!

How does Flavor Flav even get a girl to look twice at his crackhead lookin’ ass?

[/quote]
The lure of Fame & Money can lead girls to make very unwise choices, Grasshopper…(Where do you think strippers come from?, not that there’s anything wrong with that/:wink:

It’s such a horrible show it actually makes it extremely entertaining. And I have to say I like Flava Flav, he isn’t nearly as ignorant as he would like some to think, the guy is pretty damn smart.

Besides this show had the best reality (is any of this reality?) show moment, the most disgusting moment ever witnessed on television.

http://youtube.com/results?search_type=related&search_query=somethin%20pooped

[quote]helga wrote:
I thought that this was going to be another thread on food consumption changing the taste of semen.[/quote]

So long as it’s not the other way around.

[quote]ecfluttrbye wrote:
Sadly, my boyfriend and I love this show. It’s actually really entertaining.

I would describe it as a ghetto version of “The Bachelor”

[/quote]

I dont know which i dislike more.

Flavor , for selling out and participating in this modern minstrel show.

MTV, for exploiting his braindamaged condition.

or white folk from NC, who call it a “ghetto” bachelor…

Flavor doesnt just look like a crackhead, he used to smoke crack!