Flavor of Grow! Whey

I see Grow! has a “neutral” flavor. Does it taste good enough to just mix with water or do you need to flavor it? If you flavor it, what do you all mix in?

I have to be honest here. I love Biotest Supps. But I can’t stomach Grow anymore. (And I drink fish oil from the bottle daily.) The taste just isn’t to my liking. I use Metabolic Drive as a meal replacement and ON 100% Gold Standard Mocha flavor when I just need straight whey. I bought the ON Whey variety pack (16 flavors) and then bought containers of my two favorites.

And I’ve tried the usual suspects, flavoring it with cocoa, coffee, crystal light, I just don’t care for it much.

All that said, it is a huge seller and a great value, so I’m sure some people like it, or they wouldn’t buy it!!

[quote]mustangmarc13 wrote:
All that said, it is a huge seller and a great value, so I’m sure some people like it, or they wouldn’t buy it!![/quote]

I’m one of those people that like Grow!.

It has a dairy flavor if you ask me and mixes well with everything I’ve tried.

Grow! isn’t great on its own, but it does give a creamy taste to any flavor you add to it. Powdered orange Gatorade and Grow! makes for a good and tasty training drink. Then when blending in a smoothie, you don’t taste it at all.

It’s all I’ll be using for the near future, because all extra cash is going towards my Spike Shotgun addiction. lol…

Goes pretty good with Superfood and some cinnamin, or some mixed berries blended in.

To be honest, when I first tried Grow! by itself I almost threw up. Since then I usually mix it with some Crystal Light flavoring or some blueberries. I also like to mix it with some Metabolic Drive if I’m having it in the morning.

meh, it grows on you.

I think it is fine with just water, but I like mixing it up with peanut butter, or oats, or a little gatorade powder. I think it is a great (and cheap) supplement.

jpb

The trick is not to overdilute it. It tastes pretty good when you don’t use too much water, but thin it out and it can be vomitous. Even better when mixed with EVOO.