Flash Mobs

All flash mobs are gay.

[quote]meat1wad wrote:
Flash mobs in philly are primarily black teens attacking white people. Happening in center city and university city and in broad daylight.[/quote]

Do you live in Philly? Could you explain this a bit?

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Check out the comments, the man on the street don’t see “children” like our leaders on high do.[/quote]

HH, that was a pretty shocking video commentary. I’m not familiar with that location, were the “flash mobs” there all non-violent?

THIS is a real flash mob. I remember this shit when I was in high school.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Check out the comments, the man on the street don’t see “children” like our leaders on high do.[/quote]

Great, I can just see some idiot blowing a kids head apart from behind the counter while being completely unthreatened. That should do wonders for the right to bear arms.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Great, I can just see some idiot blowing a kids head apart from behind the counter while being completely unthreatened. That should do wonders for the right to bear arms. [/quote]
Not kids they are criminals, if their actions lead to them getting killed oh well.

all you have to do is shoot one of them, then maybe they’ll learn. "I’ll get shot if i go into a store with a bunch of people stealing shit. Gee, maybe I shouldn’t do that. "

[quote]StevenF wrote:
all you have to do is shoot one of them, then maybe they’ll learn. "I’ll get shot if i go into a store with a bunch of people stealing shit. Gee, maybe I shouldn’t do that. "[/quote]
Exactly my feeling if momma didn’t raise them right not my fault if they try to do something illegal they suffer the consequneces of their actions

We had a similar phenomenon over here called ‘steaming’ where a gang of mainly black teenagers would rampage an area stealing waht they could off people mainly–at that time things like wallets and mobile phones, havn’t heard of it happening in a while though.

[quote]big nurse wrote:
We had a similar phenomenon over here called ‘steaming’ where a gang of mainly black teenagers would rampage an area stealing waht they could off people mainly–at that time things like wallets and mobile phones, havn’t heard of it happening in a while though.[/quote]

Today’s youth.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Great, I can just see some idiot blowing a kids head apart from behind the counter while being completely unthreatened. That should do wonders for the right to bear arms. [/quote]
Not kids they are criminals, if their actions lead to them getting killed oh well. [/quote]

I was unaware that being a criminal somehow circumvented one as being a child as well. So a 7 year old doing this is no longer a child?

And if a shopkeeper shoots somebody who is just stealing something, he is going to jail.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
all you have to do is shoot one of them, then maybe they’ll learn. "I’ll get shot if i go into a store with a bunch of people stealing shit. Gee, maybe I shouldn’t do that. "[/quote]

Yeah, but if there are 25 of them, how many of them can you get before they get you? I’m not commenting on the legality/morality of shooting them, mind you, just that there could be other consequences to doing so, aside from the legal issues.

DB

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Not kids they are criminals, if their actions lead to them getting killed oh well. [/quote]

I was unaware that being a criminal somehow circumvented one as being a child as well. So a 7 year old doing this is no longer a child?

And if a shopkeeper shoots somebody who is just stealing something, he is going to jail. [/quote]

Problem is these aren’t 7 year olds. These are grown teenagers. And alot of these teenagers are bigger and stronger than the adults they are attacking. Recently in Philly a 15 year old teen boy punched a 30 y/o man off his bike with brass knuckles Group Of Teens Randomly Attack Man On Kelly Drive - CBS Philadelphia.

Try telling that bicyclist these were ‘just children’. Try telling that to that man who got put in the hospital. He wasn’t any less fucked up because the person who hit him was under an arbitrary legal age and him being over an arbitrary legal age didn’t keep him from getting him from getting his halls decked by a ‘minor’.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:

Yeah, but if there are 25 of them, how many of them can you get before they get you? I’m not commenting on the legality/morality of shooting them, mind you, just that there could be other consequences to doing so, aside from the legal issues.

DB[/quote]

I guarantee you, those teens aren’t looking for a fight to the death. They may be looking to terrorize, but they won’t sacrifice their own life and limb to do so. If a shopkeeper was to pull out a 20 gauge mossberg and put 2 or 3 of them down, the rest would scatter like roaches. They wouldn’t try to overwhelm him and take his gun knowing that they may get shot and killed in the process.

BTW, the mans skull was fractured in 3 places. That doesn’t look like the work of a 7 year old.

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

And if a shopkeeper shoots somebody who is just stealing something, he is going to jail. [/quote]

If you can find a jury that convicts him.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

If you can find a jury that convicts him. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure that whore who killed her kid just got off…

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

If you can find a jury that convicts him. [/quote]

I’m pretty sure that whore who killed her kid just got off… [/quote]

And I’m pretty sure you knew nothing about the case being presented.

As far as the kids, there were some 11 year olds arrested for the shoplifting. I’d have no problem putting 8 holes in a 17 year old who even slipped on some brass knuckles and took a step towards me. He’ll I might pull a pharmacist and blast 5 more in his chest after he’s down for teh lulz.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
Recently in Philly a 15 year old teen boy punched a 30 y/o man off his bike with brass knuckles Group Of Teens Randomly Attack Man On Kelly Drive - CBS Philadelphia.
[/quote]

Shocking