Flameout, When and How Much?

I have been putting off trying the Flameout product now for a few months, with the special offer 3 for 2 this Monday I decidied to breakdown and give it a try.

My question is what the dosage and times I should take it throughout the day to get maxium results. A little history about my training. I have been training for over 20 years now, and like all of you guys/girls I suffer numerous inflammation throughout my joints. I have pain/inflammation in both elbows, lower back. I have also had rotator cuff surgery 3 years ago to my right shoulder, and now my left shoulder is bothering me.

Any suggestions or opinions are welcome.
Thanks guys

are you on blood thinners? that would be important to know.

other than that follow what’s on the bottle.

I split mine up 2 pills morning, 2 pills evening.

I prefer 1 to 2 capsules with each meal.

[quote]butterbean43 wrote:
I have been putting off trying the Flameout product now for a few months, with the special offer 3 for 2 this Monday I decidied to breakdown and give it a try.

My question is what the dosage and times I should take it throughout the day to get maxium results. A little history about my training. I have been training for over 20 years now, and like all of you guys/girls I suffer numerous inflammation throughout my joints. I have pain/inflammation in both elbows, lower back. I have also had rotator cuff surgery 3 years ago to my right shoulder, and now my left shoulder is bothering me.

Any suggestions or opinions are welcome.
Thanks guys[/quote]

My mother bleeds from the nose when taking more than 4 a day.

I take 12.

When I start to bleed form the nose I´ll go down to ten.

In the end it is about balancing fats so you would have to know what you eat in terms of fat and take it from there.

I space out 4 each day, and always take an extra 3 generic brand fish oil caps with each Flameout.

S

I suppose I’m the odd man out. I don’t follow the dosing directions to the letter. I take one first thing in the morning and another just before noon. My diet provides me with other sources for omegas and I feel much better with two daily so… there you go.

YMMV

[quote]orion wrote:

I take 12.

In the end it is about balancing fats so you would have to know what you eat in terms of fat and take it from there.

[/quote]

Fuck, lay off the pills dude!

I take 4 in the morning with my breakfast on weekdays.

Its a supplement. Your diet and mine should already have decent levels of Omega-3 fats, etc …

thanks guys

9 a day. 3 w/ each meal. Bad arthritis in elbow and both shoulders.

[quote]Spry wrote:
orion wrote:

I take 12.

Fuck, lay off the pills dude!

I take 4 in the morning with my breakfast on weekdays.

Its a supplement. Your diet and mine should already have decent levels of Omega-3 fats, etc …
[/quote]

There are benefits to mega-dosing fish oil if you are experiencing no ill sides. Personally, I take 4 Flameout a day and 15 pills of ‘ordinary’ fish oil.

[quote]CLEGACY wrote:
9 a day. 3 w/ each meal. Bad arthritis in elbow and both shoulders. [/quote]

SO does it help?

I take 1-2 in the morning and 4-5 before bed.

It’s a supplement - just concentrated food - so IMHO you really can’t “overdose.” It’s no different than eating a lot more salmon…

[quote]koots wrote:

It’s a supplement - just concentrated food - so IMHO you really can’t “overdose.” It’s no different than eating a lot more salmon…[/quote]

Actually yes you can overdose - You won’t literally die.

But the body needs a balance of all the fatty acids - not just omega 3, but 6 and 9.

4 a day is plenty.

I would suggest that if an older gent has issues with chronic inflammation, in addition to fish oil he should look into possible growth and/or testosterone replacement therapy.

[quote]Contraband wrote:
koots wrote:

It’s a supplement - just concentrated food - so IMHO you really can’t “overdose.” It’s no different than eating a lot more salmon…

But the body needs a balance of all the fatty acids - not just omega 3, but 6 and 9.

4 a day is plenty.

I would suggest that if an older gent has issues with chronic inflammation, in addition to fish oil he should look into possible growth and/or testosterone replacement therapy. [/quote]

How much is too much? I’ve decided to up my dose to 4 in the morning and 4 at night and see if I notice anything different.

So, how much is too much and how do I tell if I’m taking too much?

[quote]Spry wrote:
Contraband wrote:
koots wrote:

4 a day is plenty.

I would suggest that if an older gent has issues with chronic inflammation, in addition to fish oil he should look into possible growth and/or testosterone replacement therapy.

How much is too much? I’ve decided to up my dose to 4 in the morning and 4 at night and see if I notice anything different.

So, how much is too much and how do I tell if I’m taking too much?

[/quote]

I would stick to 4 a day IMO