T Nation

Flameout Vs Walmart Omega Fish

Is there really that much of a difference, and if so can someone please explain? Thanks!

Flameout has a higher concentration of EPA/DHA than most brands, plus Biotest products are made of the highest grade materials. In order to match one serving of Flameout (4 capsules), you would have to take 20+ Wal-Mart capsules.

Flameout is worth the cost. I even got my mom hooked on it. She only takes one capsule a day, but she says she feels better when she takes Flameout than the GNC stuff she was used to taking. She calls Flameout “the green bottle in the fridge” but it works great!

let me put it this way.

I give my dog Flameout, I wouldn’t waste money on wal-mart brand or most others even on my dog

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Flameout has a higher concentration of EPA/DHA than most brands, plus Biotest products are made of the highest grade materials. In order to match one serving of Flameout (4 capsules), you would have to take 20+ Wal-Mart capsules. [/quote]
In order to match one serving of Flameout, you would have to take 12 Wal-Mart caps, not 20+. At least be accurate.

ConsumerLabs has tested Wal Mart’s brand (spring valley)and it was free of contaminants and ingredients matched the label claims.

Obviously if you can, you should support Biotest, but if you’re tight on cash, Wal Mart’s brand will do you just fine.