Flameout for Dogs?

My wife read somewhere that fish oil was good for dogs’ joints. We have a 12-year old Brittany Spanial who has seen better days. I started dropping a fish oil into his food each night.

Now he seems more energetic and playful.

Thought I’d pass the tip on.

I know TC gives his dogs Flameout as well

Phill

I remember TC saying his dog is on more routine of supplements - more than the average gym goer too if I remember correctly!

I think he mentioned Flameout and Rez-V as staples.

[quote]rsg wrote:
I remember TC saying his dog is on more routine of supplements - more than the average gym goer too if I remember correctly!

I think he mentioned Flameout and Rez-V as staples.[/quote]

Sure, my dogs get 4 Flameout a day, 1 REZ-V, and half a scoop of Low-Carb Metabolic Drive (mixed with yogurt, natural peanut butter, ground flax seed, and water) at bedtime.

Then I read them stories from “1001 Arabian Nights” as they snuggle in their fleece-line Tempurpedic beds.

[quote]TC wrote:
Then I read them stories from “1001 Arabian Nights” as they snuggle in their fleece-line Tempurpedic beds. [/quote]

You’ve gone too far and you know it.

Hmmm, interesting. I think my 12 year old Pomeranian could use some. I will make him live FOREVER… now won’t my husband love that, LOL.

I just don’t know if I want to share my Flameout…

hey TC,

I remember reading you feed you dogs real food and homemade treats, care to share what they are…I personally think it make a great short article.

Do you play “fetch” with 20 pound dumbells?

I give my dog fish oil as well. Gotta take care of my girl.

My dog loves fish oils. I give her 5 grams a day.

I cook real food for my dog. She gets eggs, chicken, natural peanut butter,ground flax seeds, some beef and cheese. She also gets a teaspoon of the same fish oil I take.

She loves ground pumpkin too…oddly enough.

[quote]TC wrote:

Sure, my dogs get 4 Flameout a day, 1 REZ-V, and half a scoop of Low-Carb Metabolic Drive (mixed with yogurt, natural peanut butter, ground flax seed, and water) at bedtime.

Then I read them stories from “1001 Arabian Nights” as they snuggle in their fleece-line Tempurpedic beds. [/quote]

I’m not sure it’s a good idea to give a dog testosterone boosters - unless you like having your leg humped.

[quote]dancar wrote:
TC wrote:

Then I read them stories from “1001 Arabian Nights” as they snuggle in their fleece-line Tempurpedic beds.

I’m not sure it’s a good idea to give a dog testosterone boosters - unless you like having your leg humped.

[/quote]

I think secretly most people do.

[quote]dancar wrote:
Do you play “fetch” with 20 pound dumbells?[/quote]

“Go on, Sparky, go fetch! Go fetch!”

throwthud

“Sparky? SPARKY!”

How does one give their dog Flameout? Just shove it in their mouth and they chew it up?

I’d imagine that standard pet food does not go out of its way to provide omega-3’s.

No harm in making sure your pets cover their nutritional bases as long as you know which foods to avoid giving them.

While I dont give my dog my beloved Flameout, I do give him two grams of omega 3-6-9 fish oils a day. I’m not sure if I’ve noticed any significant difference, but he loves them as treats.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
How does one give their dog Flameout? Just shove it in their mouth and they chew it up?[/quote]

My dog absolutely loves them. I just put a few capsules in her food bowl and that’s the first thing she goes for. Down the hatch they go. Since she pops them open in her mouth, I figured she would have some nasty fish breath, but nope.