Flameout Burps

Try taking your fish oil caps 20 minutes before you eat your meal. I started doing this and stopped getting fish oil burps.

[quote]FFB4Life wrote:
Anyone else taste that nasty fish oil when they burp after having taken Flameout?

I could have sworn that someone posted on the Flameout thread that it doesnt happen with high quality fish oil supplements like Flameout.

Anyways…shit tastes nasty but I guess I’ll have to grin and bear it.[/quote]

ive experienced it from all the fish oils i have taken. just concentrate on all the benefits when your burping up that excellent taste. i try taking it before my night time shake, it helps when there is something else in your stomach. besides you cant tell me your girl doesnt love that breath anyways.

I heard that burps from fish oils mean your dick will fall off…IN SEVEN DAYS.

[quote]QTIP88 wrote:
yes…take with food. A couple of other things I’ve learned is…

1. Put the bottle in the freezer. My doctor actually told me this tip.
    [/quote]

x2. this works.

[quote]FFB4Life wrote:
Anyone else taste that nasty fish oil when they burp after having taken Flameout?

I could have sworn that someone posted on the Flameout thread that it doesnt happen with high quality fish oil supplements like Flameout.

Anyways…shit tastes nasty but I guess I’ll have to grin and bear it.[/quote]

Quality has nothing to do with the smell…fish oil smells naturally. Some companies add a citrus flavor which kills the nasty burps. You can take it with some lemon or lime in your food and you shouldnt experience the smell.

Boo friggen hoo. Jesus you people complain alot.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
So we got that going for us.[/quote]

And he said… I would have eternal peace, on my deathbed. So I got that goin for me.

Yeah- I get them too, I just take them all before breakfast and they usually go away after 2-3 hours.

Who cares, plus, its fun to burp and blow it in someones face if you dont like them.

Take 'em with a shot of Jack.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I heard that burps from fish oils mean your dick will fall off…IN SEVEN DAYS.[/quote]

LOL

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
So we got that going for us.

And he said… I would have eternal peace, on my deathbed. So I got that goin for me.

Yeah- I get them too, I just take them all before breakfast and they usually go away after 2-3 hours.

Who cares, plus, its fun to burp and blow it in someones face if you dont like them.[/quote]

Misquoting a movie like Caddyshack or god forbid Holy Grail should be grounds for immediate castration

-DT

I have the same drama with fish oils but I started using a fish oil supplement by Purity products and it has lemon oil in it and it is never an issue… I wish they would add lemon oil to Flameout. I think it would be an improvement.
Thats my 2 cents…

[quote]Prometheus wrote:
I wish they would add lemon oil to Flameout. I think it would be an improvement.[/quote]

Why would they add a flavor to something that’s in a capsule and not meant to be tasted?

If they offered a liquid version, then I could see having it flavored. And I’d buy it, since liquid dosing is cheaper than capsules.

[quote]Why would they add a flavor to something that’s in a capsule and not meant to be tasted?

If they offered a liquid version, then I could see having it flavored. And I’d buy it, since liquid dosing is cheaper than capsules.

[/quote]

All I can tell you is that I dont get any fishy burps with these caps and it also says you can chew them… altho I have never tried to chew a gel cap.
I can say that I hate the fish burps from Flammeout but the product is good. Now what I do is mix them at each meal and its been better.

I haven’t read all the posts, only the original. All I can say is…when I took fish oil without any meals, id sometimes burp. If you read most fish oil bottles it says take during or after meal. You won’t burn at all if you eat a meal then take your fish oil.

I personally like a liquid fish oil like carlson laboratories finest fish oil(and its lemon flavored). It goes right into absorption, plus you dont have to worry about fish burps.