Flame Free Confession III: Even More Flame Free (Part 2)

I saw a ton of arrangements like that between my brothers and their shipmates at different duty stations.

When 2 of my brothers (3 total) were both at Charleston they lived in one of those big apartment complexes where half of the occupants were from the Naval base, and seemed to shift out apartments on like a weekly basis.

It was a blast to visit. Massive pool and block parties would break out pretty regularly.

1 Like

Your audience was two women - one was your wife and the other a lesbian, any joke was always DOA.

Just kidding, I have many women and lesbian friends who I’ve seen laugh

2 Likes

Did anyone know Norm Macdonald died? I missed that yesterday…

For what it’s worth, housemate died laughing. Wife did not.

@SkyzykS being In Charleston now actually, I can assure you nothing has changed, and those parties are still an absolute blast to go to. Did the apartments in San Diego, but got a house out here for the dogs benefit

2 Likes

I frequently cop similar garb to do a circuit or some carries in my suburban Midwestern subdivision. Sometimes drop the shirt when it’s prime tanning time. In my DNA from growing up in South FL. I’ve grown more self conscious over the years but I feel like I’ve come too far to turn back now.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, I just found out last night. Very upsetting.

1 Like

Ah. Figured it was acknowledged somewhere. Hit me like a punch in the gut.

1 Like

I confess they got me in the checkout line with these:

I confess I had two bowls this afternoon.

I confess they’re every bit as good as I thought they’d be.

3 Likes

I confess that I found out sometimes gnats like to lay eggs in damp wash cloths.

I could’ve just hung it up on the rack in the bathroom but instead I decided to keep it in a bag. But at night usually I’m too lazy to put it back in the bag so it was just laying on top of my shower caddy. The rag was not dirty btw.

It’s not fun seeing little maggots squirming through you face rag and one getting on your eye lash.

Sorry pal, think you were looking for the “That’s Fucking Gross” thread

2 Likes

Lmfao it is disgusting.

I had to clear out my basement of all the surplus boxes of those I bought last Fall. Special K also makes a pumpkin flavored cereal. And Lite n Fit a pumpkin yogurt. And there is pumpkin ice cream everywhere…

I confess that I’ve been listening to podcasts on the Carnivore diet while grilling up zucchini and cauliflower on my grill, because I like to watch the world burn.

3 Likes

What was she was thinking leaving me alone with all these cookies?

7 Likes

I was trying to open the door to the laundry room and someone opened it for me. They looked at me as if I was some kind of idiot.

The door is locked for some reason and u either need to scan my id or enter some password on the door handle idk. I just kept scanning and trying to open it. No luck.

I hate doors

Probably that they would be safer with you than me.

Nobody ever calls me to protect the cookies.

1 Like

@EyeDentist

I don’t read the TRT forum. Even when I was posting in the roid forum I steered clear of it. But I saw your previous post here and followed that thread. It’s hilarious.

This seriously made me lol.

I confess I highly suspect my doctor/occasional gym partner has functional BPD.

2 Likes

My data looks promising. I confess I’ve NEVER been so excited about data

I confess I got an ego boost this weekend and it felt good!

Met a girl and her daughter at a water fall I was swimming at. She invited me to dinner later that day. At dinner her daughter was saying how I look just like one of their friends and the mom was like what? Heck no. She said he had a dad bod and dad bods are icky or something to that effect. I stepped in to defend my dad bod and she said I most definitely didn’t have a dad bod and the only reason those are “in” now is because most guys who look like me are assholes.

I look like an asshole and I’ve never been happier that I do!! :joy:

12 Likes

That man embodies a wit mortals like me can only aspire to.

3 Likes