Flame Free Confession III: Even More Flame Free (Part 2)

THIS is what’s best in life my dude

4 Likes

Classic signs that you were being Incepted. Please tell me that you didn’t part with any information about your father’s company.

:joy:

Hey, people can write dumb shit up in “alt media” and people who read or watch them can come with even dumber opinions and people reading or hearing these opinions can come up with even dumberer opinions. This is nothing.

Please don’t tell me you’re one of those weird folks that likes the smell of JP-8

You grow to like it after getting bathed in it a couple times.

Helpful hint: Murphy’s oil soap takes JP-8 out of clothes

2 Likes

I work aviation and have for years. Always stayed on the structures side of things because I can’t stand the smell of JP-8. Then I decided to go a step further and go QA so I can have 2 degrees of separation from that stuff lol.

1 Like

I have a decade in aerospace fuel systems now. Me and jet fuel are well acquainted.

Even though I am an engineer sometimes they make me troubleshoot a wet tank.

Edit: Fuel is better than Skydrol or other hydraulic fluid.

1 Like

This notion is foreign to me. Not that I want to be covered in either, but at least hydraulic fluid doesn’t have a smell that could double for smelling salts

No, but I doubt there’s much interest in the secrets of a small medical devices company selling spine and joint implants

1 Like

Do they make the microchips that go in CoVid vaccines?

1 Like

Nah, they make boring stuff like screws and plates old ppl have put into their back after a few disk hernias

1 Like

So they’re creating cyborgs using our own central nervous systems to jack straight into our brains!!!

(Kidding of course. That’s what satellites are for.)

3 Likes

… well… they recently began exploring biologic products… so…

1 Like

5G will control you!

4 Likes

Confession: I am in a grumpy mood because I have to go back to school tomorrow. This “break” was too quick and I want to stay around my family a little longer.

1 Like

5G gives the lizard people better connectivity to your brain. The only way to stop it is to form a hat out of aluminum foil because it’s lack of conductivity halts radio transmission.

The inside of my house already resembles a meth lab, I suggest you all do the same!

2 Likes

A 2-fer!

I don’t even like Michigan and that was pretty awesome anyway.

I feel like a sack of suet today.

I confess I love the fact that chicken wings are a low carb food.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I confess despite my programming calling for deadlift PR today I decided to run 5s Pro for deadlifts this cycle as I couldn’t be arsed to go past 5 reps today

2 Likes

I caught this shark beach fishing on my vacation on Friday. 5+ feet long and 75-80 pounds, 20 minutes of fighting to get it to shore. I confess that I’m embarrassed at how sore my forearms/quads still are after fighting this thing.

Edit to add: shark was returned safely to the water after we got the hook out.

9 Likes