Flame Free Confession III: Even More Flame Free (Part 2)

Transplanted from other thread to not derail it:

They won’t accept it. They’re like fat people who “can’t” lose weight. Obviously all of them have thy***d problems,

Seriously, every time a “hardgainer” asks a question pertaining to why he’s not gaining weight, why is it always about his TRAINING PROGRAM? It’s like me asking someone what his name is and he tells me his mother’s name is “Martha(!!!)”.

And then you see noobs going along with it by suggesting changing his program to shit like SS or Stronglifts if he’s doing some ridiculous some high volume “bro split” instead of asking for more details about what he’s really eating FIRST.

OF COURSE you’re gonna gain some weight if you lower the volume and increase rest days since you burn less calories, but that will still stall if you don’t increase calories. Changing the program doesn’t solve the ROOT of the problem even if it does need some modifications sometimes for different reasons.

Fucking common sense. Come on. USE IT.

And don’t listen to noobs.

EDIT:

I’ve had bloodwork done LOTS of times because I’ve used shit people shouldn’t be using in the past and my thy***d values ALWAYS came back normal even though I’ve always had to consume a ridiculous amount of calories just to gain, and now to MAINTAIN my weight. All my fucking life. Even while on shit that people shouldn’t be using.

Any clown dick who thinks he can “diagnose” these issues online just by reading a couple of posts by someone should really get flamed all the way to the fucking 9th Circle of Hell. A Chinese clown dick would really be fucked. We have 18 levels.

And if you REALLY suspect you have any hormonal issues, GO GET TESTED. Don’t fucking speculate online with anonymous people whose backgrounds you don’t even know anything about.

3 Likes