Flame Free Confession III: Even More Flame Free (Part 2)

I hope for this because:

This is a sad reality

2 Likes

I see no difference. Trolling IS stupid.

2 Likes

Agreed!

I’m calling Troll… seriously I feel unloved.

These guys whom give off a semi troll vibe never want to interact with me.:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

link pls

The vibe is strong…

1 Like

I’m getting less of a troll vibe and more of an “Ask the internet until someone tells me something different than what my doctor told me” vibe.

4 Likes

I dont know… im getting a vibe from the op.

I’m will @bulldog9899 on this one. No one is that dumb.

1 Like

I asked some basic questions relative to the situation… glossed over. See im not loved at all! :tired_face:

2 Likes

I confess I don’t know what a septum is and I can’t be bothered to google it.

IME, “reality distortion fields” really do exist and everyone has them to some extent. Some people just have more powerful ones than others, which may be explain why. But I still don’t know what a septum is so I’m not commenting lol.

1 Like

There should be an official term for this.

“Online fishing trip”?

2 Likes

Motivated search
When I was about to get kidney surgery, I spent an inordinate amount of time researching the surgery and the condition to try and find something that told me I wouldn’t have to wait months to squat and deadlift (or better yet, not have the surgery)

1 Like

I admire your optimism lol

5 Likes

Had a moment where I felt good about myself:
Realized I forgot the belt for my khakis at home and after walking around for awhile became acutely aware that I buy pants based on the size of my thighs and backside, not my waist (pants are practically falling off me). Great realization.
Then I remembered I still can’t squat worth a damn…

3 Likes

When I read where he talks about his lifting it almost comes across as parody .

2 Likes

I thought it was

1 Like

how did i managed to twinge my rhomboid squatting this morning… ffs.
(finished the sets though)

2 Likes

I dunno but it’s happened to me.

Retracted shoulderblades bearing weight - squats are a great candidate to pinch the rhomboids!

1 Like