Flame Free Confession III: Even More Flame Free (Part 1)

I (and probably others) appreciate your visit

3 Likes

tbf ā€¦ I dated most 40 yr old American women ā€¦ they canā€™t cook or clean for shit

3 Likes

I confess that Iā€™m 25 comments into a Reddit war defending the cue for ā€œshoulders behind the barā€ when you deadlift.

These fucking mongoloids are arguing with me over semantics trying to make me look bad and I only want some Reddit karma.

But I also confess Iā€™ll have quite the time showing them what I mean by the cue.

1 Like

There are 1,840,000 40-year-old American women. Must have taken you all day to date most of them!

Tomorrow: the 39-year-oldsā€¦

4 Likes

I loled. BIGTIME.

Just keep him away from talking about politics, guys. Please. This is good shit lol.

4 Likes

ā€¦and all I got was a lousy headache

2 Likes

Not a bad outcome considering what you could have caught dating that many women!

I hope they split the bill with you at least.

laugh_tyson

Itā€™s official oldest son will be graduating with a perfect 4.0 . Now off to grad school next fall as a assistant .

imagesCA4W4MY5

15 Likes

Sweet: 2 train wreck threads in the same week. Check 8% bodyfat for those interested.

5 Likes

Go figure ā€¦I been staying away and things go nuts

1 Like

You werenā€™t kidding!

1 Like

I donā€™t see anything out of the ordinary tbh

lol

I was hoping for a Bruce Lee vs Ali debate.

Thereā€™s still time man. Donā€™t give up yet.

1 Like

My sisters took pictures of me today and with clothe on I look like I donā€™t lift ughhh

It could be worse, I donā€™t look like Iift naked :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

However much you may want to look like you lift, DONā€™T let your sisters take pictures of you without clothes on.

4 Likes

(Depending on how rural your community is, cousins may be OK)

1 Like

Writing it like this makes it sound like they usually take pictures of you with your clothes off but today was an exception.

Edit: Doh! Someone already got to the punchline.

5 Likes