Flabby Pecs

I’m really skinny: I was 120 at 5’8" when I started lifting and i’m 135. Im almost 16. As you can see from the picture, I had pretty decent definition after only a few weeks. Then, after that picture, I really started eating to gain weight and it worked pretty well. I only gained a little fat.

But now, I’ve been trying to lose the fat I gained for about 2 weeks and everything is gone but the flab on my pecs. It’s really ticking my off because I look pretty good minus the pecs and they stick out under my shirt and make me look fat. How do i get rid of the flab?

Find the nearest corner, sink down into a comfortable, fetal position and prepare for all hell

I just can’t do this again.

Your traps look real big man.

*sigh…

Dear god, make it stop.

[quote]AssClown wrote:
Find the nearest corner, sink down into a comfortable, fetal position and prepare for all hell[/quote]

You, sir, win the thread.

No damnit. That cannot the end of this thread. Is that really all we’ve got?

Well looks like a bit of success for the editors of T-Nation, the flames should be sky high by now…

Have you tried a belt sander?

LilGuyBigPlans, you need to get bigger and more muscular. This will solve all your problems.

Deadlift
Squat
Bench Press
Pull-up
Rows
Dips
Military Press
Curls

You need to be doing these exercises. They are listed in order of importance. You must use heavy weights. You will not get bigger without getting stronger. The ONLY ways to get stronger are to put more weight on the bar or to do more reps.

Steak
Chicken
Pasta
All Kinds of Potatoes
Green Vegetables
Fruits
Oatmeal
Whole Eggs
Milk
Organic Peanut Butter

You need to force feed yourself these foods.

FlavaDave, I’m going to kill you, your family, your dog, and your 3rd grade English teacher if you don’t tell me who that gorgeous pole vaulter is on your picture.

Allison Stokke

Got polos? They make your pecs look real pumped.

just up the gamma and contrast on your myspace pics = instant total body transformation

[quote]schultzie wrote:
just up the gamma and contrast on your myspace pics = instant total body transformation[/quote]

Don’t forget the angles!

This kid makes me want to throw up the 5 eggs, 4 pancakes, 3 sausages, 3 cups of orange juice, and 1 apple I had for breakfast.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
This kid makes me want to throw up the 5 eggs, 4 pancakes, 3 sausages, 3 cups of orange juice, and 1 apple I had for breakfast. [/quote]

Rubbish. I need to go have second breakfast.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
FlavaDave, I’m going to kill you, your family, your dog, and your 3rd grade English teacher if you don’t tell me who that gorgeous pole vaulter is on your picture.[/quote]

I actually feel bad for this chick. She is like a college freshman or something and people on the web have been stalking her since since she was a sophomore in high school. Her dad actually had to legal action against some web weirdo that became obsessed with her. She is damn hot though and she could get a nice career ala Kournikova if she plays her endorsement cards well. In that case I will cease to feel bad for her.

Anyway, she is all over youtube and it seems like there are more than a few sites dedicated to worshiping her.

Well, Diana Bolann, it’s official: She can add +1 to the list of sickos and weirdos stalking her.

And what’s that poor dog doing on your avatar?