Fizogen and Liproderme w/ Ephedra?

I need help. I’m confused as to if it is OK to take these supplements together or if I should be taking one or the other:

Fizogen 17-BOL Orals
Hi-Tech Lipodrene W/Ephedra

Trying not to kill myself here, so please provide feedback if you know for sure. I also will be applying cutting gel: Avant Labs LipoDerm-Ultra.

Is all this OK, or am I going to give myself a heart attack? Please advise.

Caffiene and Ephedra are best and safest when taken at a 10:1 dose.

20mg Ephedra to 200mg Caffiene.

I doubt you got lipodrene with ephedra…unless its a vial that is about 3-4 years old now…

DG

Liprodrene with Ephedra

http://store.femnutrition.com/hi-tech-lipodrene-ephedra-100c.html

So is this safe to take with the other stuff I mentioned?

What would you recommend in it’s place? HOT-ROX Extreme?

Got the Liproderme here:

http://store.femnutrition.com/hi-tech-lipodrene-ephedra-100c.html

If this isn’t actually ephedra, what product would you recommend in its place? HOT-ROX Extreme?

If it is ephedra is it OK to take all this stuff together?

I dont think it’s real ephedra…it said extract then in () ‘from leaves’ yea no Sh*t lol.

you don’t seem to have much research done on what your about to take.

HOT-ROX extreme by itself with a good diet and solid weight training plan.

Good luck

DG

Well…this is part of the research. Not taking the stuff yet. And I do really appreciate your feedback.

Any thoughts on Meltdown VPX product or is HOT-ROX the best out there?

Actually, the ephedrine is now legal. The FDA decided that they were too hasty on banning it so now they allow 8mg’s of Ephedra in products now.

At least I swear I read that somewhere… Maybe I was dreaming.

[quote]Schmazz wrote:
Actually, the ephedrine is now legal. The FDA decided that they were too hasty on banning it so now they allow 8mg’s of Ephedra in products now.

At least I swear I read that somewhere… Maybe I was dreaming.[/quote]

If what you say is true thats really cool, but in my nutrishop we don’t carry anything with ephedra and we would if we could because anybody who does crack drops weight and comes back in the store. lol

Maybe in the next couple orders we will be getting ephedra products…who knows.

with our govt as strict as it is regaurding drug use and in the supp industry i really doubt it but I wont rule it out :wink:

thanks for the input Schmazz

DG