Fixing True Protein Natural Flavors

Grow! was on backorder so I ended up ordering 6 lbs of True Protein Whey Isolate. I got the natural flavor by mistake, which tastes horrible. I may be able to chug it down after a workout, but no way I’m going to be mixing that w/ oats or drinking it during the day.

So I’m stuck w/ 6lbs of this stuff and was wondering how to make it more palatable. I’m thinking maybe just adding a bit of Splenda to it.

Anybody encountered this or have any ideas?

Nestles quick powder? Not ideal but it can mask the taste. Now if it only worked on Waxy Maze, shits awful.

Sounds like an idea, but I got Surge for Peri-Post Workout and I’d like to keep the carbs down during the day. When I say natural I mean flavored natural. I ordered chocolate and orange cream natural flavorings, and even the chocolate is bad.

I’m going to pick up some splenda tomorrow and give it a shot.

They sell flavors that you can add to your whey. I’ve been drinking 50+ lbs of their protein for about a year now with out flavoring. I’ve gotten used to to the awful taste.

[quote]elusive wrote:
They sell flavors that you can add to your whey. I’ve been drinking 50+ lbs of their protein for about a year now with out flavoring. I’ve gotten used to to the awful taste.[/quote]

You sir, are a fucking man no doubt.

Wow, I’m absolutely amazed.