T Nation

Fixing My Diet

Grammar is pretty bad so if you cant handle really bad grammar don’t keep reading.

Looking to make my diet perfect for maximum lean mass/strength gains with minimal fat gain. I remember that theres a general rule of like 1.5 to 2.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight split into about 6-7 meals a day. Carbs like oats, brown rice, potato/sweet potato and maybe dextrose pre workout are the way to go. I have a rather small income at the moment and want to buy cheap healthy whole foods.

I am thinking of buying a new set of scales since my mum took mine a few years back thinking i was selling weed with them haha. When it comes to protein source the cheapest choice is obviously chicken and eggs as red meat such as stakes or even mince is expensive. I Also currently take these supplements

1: ON complex gainer 2-3 shakes a day at the moment depending on how much food i get in.
2: Swiss Ultivite half in morning and at night
3: Blackmores 1000 fish oil caps 4 in morning and before bed
4: 1 Glucosamine Cap half in morning half at night
5: 1 milk thistle pill in morning
6: Universal crepure German grade creatine…coming of it as have been on it for 9 weeks strait.

I don’t know my current weight but it would 85kg or higher. Going to doctors on Friday to get a check up and talk about some things that i am planning on doing and making sure its all good :).

Wondering what other foods (primarily veggies and fruit) i should include in my diet and the exact amount per day i should be having per meal? i need to find out my BMI and all that jaz first before i can get exact amounts per meal and actually weigh them don’t i?

You should probably mention that you are planning a cycle. (based on your other threads)
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Gymjunkie4life#myForums/thread/5153938/

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Gymjunkie4life#myForums/thread/5165390/

If your committed enough to take steroids then figure out your nutrition requirements FFS.
And I don’t mean ask for general nutrition tips like this thread I mean RESEARCH the optimum diet for the hormonal journey you are about to take.

Yeah didn’t think i should mention it since this is the nurtition section. I didn’t think it would really have much difference on the diet you would be eating as all it does is speed up the repair of the muscles. not like i would have to eat more would i?

any links you would know of?

basically just want to concentrate on getting my diet split into precise amounts per meal and precise meal intervals to stimulate maximum insulin release. Please explain how steroids has an effect on my diet vs a natural body builder very interested.

[quote]Gymjunkie4life wrote:
Yeah didn’t think i should mention it since this is the nurtition section. I didn’t think it would really have much difference on the diet you would be eating as all it does is speed up the repair of the muscles. not like i would have to eat more would i? [/quote]
This is a contradiction in itself.

You are going to take something that speeds up your bodies ability to rebuild itself…
Where will your body get the energy to do the building or the blocks needed to build?

mmm true lol well what should i be doing then? Another thing i remember is like for mass gain 500 calories over maintenance and for weight loss 500 calories under maintenance. So i have to find out how quickly the exact amount of test im taking will repair my muscles and then adjust my diet according to that? man i dunno getting a bit confusing aye