Fixing Bad B.O.

Trim your pit hairs down real short (not necessarily ladyshave short though!). I sweat a hell of a lot due to the weather here in Kuwait, and trimming all my bodily hair has helped prevent undesirable odours.

Also, try changing your deodorant; maybe you’re having a bad reaction to the one you currently use.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
I just take showers in at night bc Im too lazy to wake up earlier for a damn shower. And I always wake up smelling like a light rainfall in the middle of Spring.[/quote]

Yes well I wake up smelling like a fairies butt hole. :/[/quote]

Like Semen?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

Like Semen?
[/quote]

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

I just take showers in at night bc Im too lazy to wake up earlier for a damn shower. And I always wake up smelling like a light rainfall in the middle of Spring.[/quote]

Like Semen?
[/quote]

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

Like Semen?
[/quote]

This just cost me 5 minutes of my life wasted on laughing. Thank you.

LOL!!

OP, your diet could be causing it believe it or not.

I remember seeing this study where they made these girls smell the sweaty t-shirts of a bunch of different men (just the shirt men weren’t present).

They found that the men with the poorest of diets generally produced the worst smelling sweat.

So try increasing your vegetable intake as a whole.

When was the last time you washed your sheets OP?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
When was the last time you washed your sheets OP?[/quote]

For realz. Most people are sleeping on a pound of sweat and dead skin cells. I had a roommate n college who didn’t wash his bed sheets one time in the whole year. It smelled like spit, piss and ass all day long.

If you take a shower before bed and wake up smelling that damned bad, I would check diet, deodorant, and bed sheets.

Fucking stinking humans

Also do you wash your work out clothes after working out? Or are you one of those guys who wear your clothes multiple times to workout in?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Also do you wash your work out clothes after working out? Or are you one of those guys who wear your clothes multiple times to workout in?[/quote]

I hate those people. No one wants to smell garlic and arm pits during a set. The hygiene of some people leaves me shaking my head. Shit comes out your ass. Try washing it.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Also do you wash your work out clothes after working out? Or are you one of those guys who wear your clothes multiple times to workout in?[/quote]

There’s a powerlifter at my gym who does this. However, he doesn’t have that typical onion sweat smell like most people who don’t bathe enough or wash their clothes (which is bad enough).
This guy smells so salty it makes you involuntarily hold your breath.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

Like Semen?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Are you insinuating fairies are fudge packers?

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

This could me one of two things.

OP, I echo what a couple people said about eating lotsof greens, maybe even start juicing. Reduce pungent foods too if you eat lots of them. Especially things like cumin, garlic and onion.

Also, since you sound like an especially foul human being, for the betterment of humanity, I recommend an extreme measure to take as well. Every night after your shower, fill the tub and empty an entire box of Baking Soda into it. Submerge your entire body for at least ten minutes leaving just your mouth and nose out to breath. Actually, strike that, you better keep your mouth submerged too. Don’t rinse off when you get out.

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

Like Semen?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Are you insinuating fairies are fudge packers?[/quote]

repeat what you wrote out loud.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Swolegasm wrote:

Like Semen?
[/quote]
[/quote]

Are you insinuating fairies are fudge packers?[/quote]

repeat what you wrote out loud.
[/quote]

I can’t, the fairies will get me. ssssshhhhh…

A few things:

I used to wake up smelling awful when I took more than 4 grams of fish oil a day. I cut it down to just over 2. Also, take your pillow to the cleaners and use 2 pillow cases. Wash the pillow cases twice a week.

[quote]on edge wrote:
OP, I echo what a couple people said about eating lotsof greens, maybe even start juicing. Reduce pungent foods too if you eat lots of them. Especially things like cumin, garlic and onion.

Also, since you sound like an especially foul human being, for the betterment of humanity, I recommend an extreme measure to take as well. Every night after your shower, fill the tub and empty an entire box of Baking Soda into it. Submerge your entire body for at least ten minutes leaving just your mouth and nose out to breath. Actually, strike that, you better keep your mouth submerged too. Don’t rinse off when you get out.[/quote]

This

Put some peroxide in the water too. Maybe a cup or so