Fixing Bad B.O.

I take a shower when I go to bed and when I wake up I stink like shit again. It’s not pit stink either. It’s like oils or exocrine secretions, my hair is usually what smells the worst. Does my immune system just suck and I have shitty genes or something?

Question 1) are there supps that can make your exocrine secretions smell bad (I’m taking flaxseed oil)
Question 2) Is there any supp I can take to improve my natural BO

LOL did you think the showers were permanent?

Move on from elementary school and take a shower in the morning.

[quote]jtownlax wrote:
Move on from elementary school and take a shower in the morning.[/quote]

I take a shower in the morning because I can’t stand myself.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
LOL did you think the showers were permanent?[/quote]

no dude. not at all

Its called musk for a reason. Revel in it. All man, all the time.

[quote]theuofh wrote:
Its called musk for a reason. Revel in it. All man, all the time. [/quote]
x2

LOL.

CS

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:
I take a shower when I go to bed and when I wake up I stink like shit again. It’s not pit stink either. It’s like oils or exocrine secretions, my hair is usually what smells the worst. Does my immune system just suck and I have shitty genes or something?

Question 1) are there supps that can make your exocrine secretions smell bad (I’m taking flaxseed oil)
Question 2) Is there any supp I can take to improve my natural BO
[/quote]

Do you have oily skin???
If so you need an oil fighting regimen, you could change your diet, but lets be real you’re on a bodybuilding website.
If you do have oily skin, these things will help.
Nizoral or a decent anti dandruff shampoo, a good conditioner will help also.
Salicylic acid bodywash and face wash.
Put baking soda on your pits.
Baby powder your man parts and manscape down there.
Keep your hair short.
Spend a little more on a good deodorant, body wash helps too.

lolwut?

Where do you live?

I’m a Canadian living in Asia and it get so hot and humid here (not just by my standards…I know two Texans and some other guys from South Carolina and Georgia that say Taiwan’s summers are the most hot and humid they’ve experienced) that I must shower AM and PM.

Most of N. America is so dry in relation you got it easy!

OP, do you eat lots of garlic?

Post your diet.

And did you know solariums are bad for you?

tweet

I had a friend once who was taking a lot of vitamins, which gave him a pronounced chemical smell. Sometimes your diet can also effect your stench. Maybe you can list what you’re eating and drinking.

During sleep the body goes through lot of necessary physiological processes.

Just shower in the morning and don’t sweat it.

No pun intended.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
During sleep the body goes through lot of necessary physiological processes.

Just shower in the morning and don’t sweat it.

No pun intended.[/quote]
lulz and x2. Makes your hair looks less weird too.

I just take showers in at night bc Im too lazy to wake up earlier for a damn shower. And I always wake up smelling like a light rainfall in the middle of Spring.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:
I just take showers in at night bc Im too lazy to wake up earlier for a damn shower. And I always wake up smelling like a light rainfall in the middle of Spring.[/quote]

Yes well I wake up smelling like a fairies butt hole. :confused:

i shower… coupel times a day, whos gonna complain about feeling clean and getting a lil personal jerk time in :wink:

Na but seriously when you workout hard, you need to shower, but no one always works out before they start their day, so you gotta shower here and there, not just there.
OLD SPICE BITCH>

I always shower twice a day, even on non-workout days. If I didn’t, though, I would shower in the morning. We do sweat and stuff over night, so why start off your day with about 8 hours or more of sweat and grime built up?

Pretty much what others said. My advice:

1. Shower in the morning + after workouts. Use cool/cold water at the end of the shower so you come out “cool”
  2. Buy clothes that whisk away sweat
  3. Change your undershirt/clothes throughout the day as appropriate.
  4. But a good deodorant. Use the “24/7” ones. If those don’t work pony-up and buy the really expensive ones. Bring it with you and apply when you change shirts/when necessary. Apply to other sweaty parts as necessary (I do my chest during the summer).
  5. Short haircut. As short as necessary.
  6. Put a fan on your desk/where you work. Become aware of “good air” areas.

ummm, that’s all I got right now.