T Nation

Five Guys Burgers

These are the best goddam burgers I have ever had. I can’t stop eating them. For awhile it was every day, and this was during a cutting phase. The crazy part is that I actually lost a bunch of body fat! Truly a miracle burger…

Haha indeed the best damn place ever. In HS we friends and I would drive to the origonal location every Friday and eat there. I miss not having them :frowning:

Thanks a lot. Now I’m hungry again.

Damn. That looks good!

D

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
Thanks a lot. Now I’m hungry again.[/quote]

Don’t worry, my research has proven beyond any doubt that 5 Guys burgers increase muscle and reduce body fat!

Five guys has gone downhill ever since they franchised. As a NOVA native, I am going against the grain when I say the IN N’ OUT animal style is 10x better.

You jackasses! How dare you post such an offensive picture when I am trying to cut! Now what the hell am I supposed to do? How the hell am I supposed to be satisfied with grilled chicken, steamed broccoli and egg whites when you clowns post pictures like that?!

Are there any franchises in Michigan? Preferably near the Detroit area.

[quote]Make1tRa1n wrote:
Five guys has gone downhill ever since they franchised. As a NOVA native, I am going against the grain when I say the IN N’ OUT animal style is 10x better.
[/quote]

I had in 'n out for the first time the other day. Holy hell. That double double really is that fucking good.

They just opened a 5 guys about 2 minutes from where I work. I haven’t been yet, but thanks for the inspiration!!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I had in 'n out for the first time the other day. Holy hell. That double double really is that fucking good.[/quote]

That an innuendo?

Oh and I’m going to get some five guys in me as well. Maybe i’ll have their man-made love mayonnaise, with a side of juicy potato skins with hot cream cheese oozed on them.

That doesn’t sound gay does it?

[quote]Make1tRa1n wrote:
[/quote]

Ooooohhhh, that is an excellent call, and I’m not gonna argue, but can you get them on the east coast? I go down to dc sometiems, if you have an in n out nearby … [drool, slobber] Did you know you dont have to limit yourself to the double double? I ordered a quadruple quadruple, they’ll make it for you. :smiley:

And as for Five Guys - they are f’in awesome too!! Has anyone had their cajun fries? so friggin good

That looks so good
FUCKING CANADA

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
Make1tRa1n wrote:

Ooooohhhh, that is an excellent call, and I’m not gonna argue, but can you get them on the east coast? I go down to dc sometiems, if you have an in n out nearby … [drool, slobber] Did you know you dont have to limit yourself to the double double? I ordered a quadruple quadruple, they’ll make it for you. :smiley:

And as for Five Guys - they are f’in awesome too!! Has anyone had their cajun fries? so friggin good[/quote]

No, no In N’ Out’s in DC. I only get to indulge whenever I’m in Vegas or California.

All things equal, Five guys does have good fries. Cajun style is the way to go if I remember.

That quad x quad is a slap in moderation’s face - I like it.

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
Make1tRa1n wrote:

And as for Five Guys - they are f’in awesome too!! Has anyone had their cajun fries? so friggin good[/quote]

If you are in DC just drive into NOVA for the first 5 guys location. No franchise crap food there!! Just goold old burgers and free peanuts lol. I loved the peanut box that’s waist high that you could eat out of while waiting in line. Plus the fact that your burger and fries came in a plain brown paper bag gave it that mom and pop feel all the more.

``Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.’’

Jeebus! That’s a fine lookin’ burger.

Another thing in which SC is deficient.

NE Ohio has none of that. Damn good lookin’ burger.

that should be a powerful image.

[quote]Rykker wrote:

Another thing in which SC is deficient.[/quote]

There’s one on 17 in West Ashley if you live in the Charleston Area

[quote]Razorslim wrote:
Rykker wrote:

Another thing in which SC is deficient.

There’s one on 17 in West Ashley if you live in the Charleston Area[/quote]

No shit??

Ha! 2.5 miles 'til chow-time!