tempura shrimp
McDonalds French Fries

but… since I do care
Chicken
eggs
spinach
cheese
beef

A cow to produce beef, real milk and cheese.
Free range chickens to produce eggs and chicken.
Black beans. (Fuck everybody’s oatmeal)
Whey.
Jack n’ the Box taco’s. Must include hot sauce.

Brocoli
Eggs
Whey
Fish oils/salmon
Wheat bread

Milk
Oatmeal
Beans
Whey
Brown rice

lacto veggy :slight_smile:

Ground Turkey
Cashews
Broccoli
Whole Eggs
Casein/Whey Blend

pizza
eggs
steak/burger w/ potatoes
brauts
protein powder

Beef (grass fed)
Eggs (omega 3)
Sweet Potato
Broccoli
Berries

Cottage Cheese
Whey
Bacon
Olive Oil
Casein Brownies =D

• side note, I HATE casein it has the texture of vomit…but makes some amazingly delicious brownies.

Eggs
Spinach
Bananas
Chicken
Beef

How come no one is down with the lettuce and tofu?

[quote]Spencerulz wrote:
Cottage Cheese
Whey
Bacon
Olive Oil
Casein Brownies =D

• side note, I HATE casein it has the texture of vomit…but makes some amazingly delicious brownies. [/quote]

care to share your recipe?

[quote]duddy wrote:
Spencerulz wrote:
Cottage Cheese
Whey
Bacon
Olive Oil
Casein Brownies =D

• side note, I HATE casein it has the texture of vomit…but makes some amazingly delicious brownies.

care to share your recipe? [/quote]

not yet, it is still a work in progress… the last batch tasted great but were cookie like and fell apart. lol

1. BANANAS!

I don’t know what it is but they keep me from being hungry, prevent cramps (potassium?), clean me out, great after training, before training, at work, after a crazy hill run, for breakfast, as a snack, etc. etc.

1. Oats. Whole oat groats, oat flakes, steel cut oats. They generally have more fat than other grains which makes them much more satisfying. Soaked and boiled groats are great for side dishes, breakfast, etc. They ferment easily after a few days, and can be blended into what is essentially sour cream. Oat based beer is great too, IMHO. Eden foods has excellent oat flakes that are still pretty fresh smelling and tasting despite the processing… makes for an easy meal when you add whey, milk, and fruit. Cooks in a few minutes too…

2. Beef. 'nuff said.

3. Spinach… I eat it creamed, steamed, in salads, put it in sandwiches. Good stuff.

4. Milk. Fat (or not), vitamin A, vitamin D (or not), calcium, protein, potassium, vitamin B12, riboflavin, niacin, phosphorus, etc. One tall cold glass and you get about two servings of pure ‘superfood’ in there.

Donno if it’s a “food” really but I love coffee as well.

Sausage
Kale
Eggs
Brussel Sprouts
Salmon

Milk
Eggs
Steak
Sunflower seeds
Steel cut oats

chicken breast - lean protein and ummm so good, main protein source

whey protein isolate - quick protein source and good for on the go.

bananas- good for potassium and for post workout carbs

100% whole wheat bread - great complex carb and goes good with chicken.

potatoes - good for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Chick peas
Yogurt
Tuna
Broccoli
Venison(back strap or tenderloin)

You guys leaving out eggs are leaving out a food that contains everything you need to survive except for Fiber and Vitamin C. You guys seriously want one fifth of your diet to be as nutritionally one sided as Whey Protein Concentrate?

Off the top of my head I’m going with;

-Eggs
-Wheat - With wheat you grind it to make bread, pancakes, etc. You can also sprout it for some other uses. Manna Bread is great.
-Bananas are probably a wise choice. For a fruit they are nutritionally dense as well as being versatile. I could go with Avocado for the fruit though.
-There’s probably a few good choices for vegetables, but off the top of my head I’ll go with Brocoli.
-To top it off I think I’ll go with Sardines. The little ones can be a source for Calcium.

Turkey Sausage
Eggs
Tuna
Cucumber
Steak

Honorable mention to pinto beans for the dutch oven fuel