Fitness First Plague in Australia

Member at fatness farce for over a year. Im in sydney and i use fitness firsts wherever work takes me (around sydney, and interstate) and i have to say it does have its merits.

Mainly, i can hit a gym anywhere. I will add, the new FF at Kings Cross is above decent, and 3 floors to boot.

Also, none of the fucktards ever use the squat rack or the power cages. And there’s always spare barbells for olly lifts lying around because of the curlitis (infectious curling disease).

Also, if worst comes to worst I go mornings before lunchtime or afternoons before 6pm - when the tards are hibernating in their fuck-a-latte cafes.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
hackattack wrote:
Any1 here from australia, mainly Melbourne and are seeing the masses and masses of FitnessFirsts EVERYWHERE!

its insaine! and there good gyms, but im sick of all these people who can now come to any gym and toss around. and the worst part is, i dont know of a gym that isnt a fitness first within a 30min drive of where i live… its insaine!

why dose it seem gyming is the new cool think for absolute tools to do. I waited 30mins to do leg extensions, were there was a guy on his phone, streching, lifting 20kg… thats 44lb for all u americans. And the worst thing… he was wearing a t-shit which said “welcome to the guns show”

I am slowly going insaine at all the dam posers.

<— member of Fitness First for 10 months.

If you are doing leg extensions, you should not be in the gym either!

[/quote]

I did leg extensions tonight because Ian King said so!

[quote]Lorisco wrote:

[/quote]

haha! there not that bad.

its the people doing machine arm curls you have to watch out for!

[quote]A-Dog wrote:
Also, none of the fucktards ever use the squat rack or the power cages. And there’s always spare barbells for olly lifts lying around because of the curlitis (infectious curling disease).
[/quote]

I’ve used most of them in Melbourne, and find that some of them are great places to train if:

a) You don’t hit one anywhere NEAR a uni. Like Melbourne Central

b) You want to be left alone. Receptionists are usually friendly, but NONE of the PTs ever speak a word to me, they’re usually busy chatting amongst themselves

c) You love monopolising the squat rack. Rarely anyone else uses them

d) You like the choice of either working out closer to work or closer to home. Or simply feel that a change of envioronment would help invigorate your workout.

But then again, on Monday I nearly lost it when one of the PTs insisted on playing kick to kick with his client near the weights benches. Pure stupidity.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
hackattack wrote:
Any1 here from australia, mainly Melbourne and are seeing the masses and masses of FitnessFirsts EVERYWHERE!

its insaine! and there good gyms, but im sick of all these people who can now come to any gym and toss around. and the worst part is, i dont know of a gym that isnt a fitness first within a 30min drive of where i live… its insaine!

why dose it seem gyming is the new cool think for absolute tools to do. I waited 30mins to do leg extensions, were there was a guy on his phone, streching, lifting 20kg… thats 44lb for all u americans. And the worst thing… he was wearing a t-shit which said “welcome to the guns show”

I am slowly going insaine at all the dam posers.

<— member of Fitness First for 10 months.

I did leg extensions tonight because Ian King said so![/quote]

While I respect Ian King, no one ever built impressive legs doing only leg extensions.

[quote]The Manthony wrote:
yeah im a fitness first member in sydney. there are stacks of them here.

theyr so crammed full of people come 6pm.[/quote]

Every gym everywhere is.