T Nation

Fitday

I was just wondering, out of those who use this web site to track their diet, who would be willing to share their food journal with the forum. I have been trying to lose body fat since Sept and starting using Fitday in Oct. Up to this point I have been taking it very slow with a “Don’t diet” diet approach. Now that T-dawg 2 is out I have been trying to slowly reduce my carbs to 100 grams a day. It would be helpful to me if I could see what others are eating. If you are willing to share that would be great. I understand completely if you don’t wish to, opening up your diet to public scrutiny can be harsh. Here’s mine if anyone wants to take a gander and offer up some advice. (Remove spaces as needed)

www.fitday.com/ WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Phatman1179

Colin, I don’t have my food log in FitDay. I keep it in an Excel spreadsheet. I can provide you with any information that you’re interested in; i.e., macronutrient percentages, calories from fat, protein or carbs, total calories, food choices, numbers for low carb days and numbers for carb up days. Tell me what you’re looking for, and I’ll post.