Fit For 6 Years

Ok another

maybe a unique one.

and a personal.

n3wb are you kidding me your just gross no wonder why you so negative, your all backed up from never getting laid. Your a waist of time. Goal : “stop being week” how about stop being a useless. Who on Earth are you to rank anyway, its suppossed to be by our piers, you are not my pier by any means.

if that’s you man, you look fuckin phenomenal and all the 15y/o 98lbers that get their lunch money stolen everyday that seem to congregate here know it too.

you look great. cute kid.

[quote]Chancho1 wrote:
n3wb are you kidding me your just gross no wonder why you so negative, your all backed up from never getting laid. Your a waist of time. Goal : “stop being week” how about stop being a useless. Who on Earth are you to rank anyway, its suppossed to be by our piers, you are not my pier by any means. [/quote]

Dipshit I wasnt inuslting you, I was insulting the person who apeared to be pretending to be you, but now I guess I mine as well.

@LOL, ok Il stop being a “useless”.

Anyway your profile says 180lbs at 6ft been lifting for 8 years. Your lean muscle mass comes out to 165ish congrats.

I guess Im gross because I felt like continueing my bulk rather than cutting when I gained excess fat. Oh well, If I lost 5lbs of LBM when I cut I would still weigh 35lbs more than you at the same bodyfat.

I hope I can lose the weight in less than 6 years. I would hate to spend 8 years of my life to only get to 216lbs.
BTW Im 16 years old incase you didnt know.

If your avoiding piers that make more progress than you, it would explain your progress. And please dont try to feed me the line of bullshit that you would rather be a symetrical 180lbs than 200lbs.

Damn people lift for years makeing little to no progress they lose some fat and all of a sudden they are now some expert on training and nutrition. Congrats in being in a magazine or two, here is another guy who was put in a magazine.

at about 3:21 in

Hmm, your average guy who lifts. Not very strong not very big. What the hell they put him in a magazine? Hmm now I suddenly have the urge to respect him for his subpar gains and leanness.

GEE you came here for advice? How about get biger and stronger but hey dont take my advice after all Im not beastly ass 180lbs.

n3wb

[quote]TX911 wrote:
if that’s you man, you look fuckin phenomenal and all the 15y/o 98lbers that get their lunch money stolen everyday that seem to congregate here know it too.[/quote]

Let me know when you see one of them.

[quote]Chancho1 wrote:
Who on Earth are you to rank anyway, its suppossed to be by our piers, you are not my pier by any means. [/quote]

I can’t find my pier, and I’m tired of rowing.

Alright thanx, sorry, enough, I’ll just become anonomus.

Chao Ya’ll

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Chancho1 wrote:
Who on Earth are you to rank anyway, its suppossed to be by our piers, you are not my pier by any means.

[/quote]

See, I was trying to think up a joke about ‘pier’, then I read that, and promptly gave up.

I think it’s funny enough for two.

[quote]conner wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:
Chancho1 wrote:
Who on Earth are you to rank anyway, its suppossed to be by our piers, you are not my pier by any means.

See, I was trying to think up a joke about ‘pier’, then I read that, and promptly gave up.

I think it’s funny enough for two.[/quote]

Thanks, kid…I’ve got a million of 'em.

And I’ll be playing all week.

Two shows a day.

[quote]Chancho1 wrote:
Alright thanx, sorry, enough, I’ll just become anonomus.

Chao Ya’ll[/quote]

Whoever saw your picture certainly didn’t see it in Hooked on Phonics…my goodness.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
Chancho1 wrote:
n3wb are you kidding me your just gross no wonder why you so negative, your all backed up from never getting laid. Your a waist of time. Goal : “stop being week” how about stop being a useless. Who on Earth are you to rank anyway, its suppossed to be by our piers, you are not my pier by any means.

Dipshit I wasnt inuslting you, I was insulting the person who apeared to be pretending to be you, but now I guess I mine as well.

@LOL, ok Il stop being a “useless”.

Anyway your profile says 180lbs at 6ft been lifting for 8 years. Your lean muscle mass comes out to 165ish congrats.

I guess Im gross because I felt like continueing my bulk rather than cutting when I gained excess fat. Oh well, If I lost 5lbs of LBM when I cut I would still weigh 35lbs more than you at the same bodyfat.

I hope I can lose the weight in less than 6 years. I would hate to spend 8 years of my life to only get to 216lbs.
BTW Im 16 years old incase you didnt know.

If your avoiding piers that make more progress than you, it would explain your progress. And please dont try to feed me the line of bullshit that you would rather be a symetrical 180lbs than 200lbs.

Damn people lift for years makeing little to no progress they lose some fat and all of a sudden they are now some expert on training and nutrition. Congrats in being in a magazine or two, here is another guy who was put in a magazine.

at about 3:21 in

Hmm, your average guy who lifts. Not very strong not very big. What the hell they put him in a magazine? Hmm now I suddenly have the urge to respect him for his subpar gains and leanness.

GEE you came here for advice? How about get biger and stronger but hey dont take my advice after all Im not beastly ass 180lbs.

n3wb

[/quote]

Newb. I am glad as much as the next guy that your a fucking 15 year old that weighs 200 pounds and can lift a bus. But that doesn’t mean you can be a fucking cock block. Stop demeaning people. Actually help.

If you have nothing nice/helpful to say dont say it because its pointless. Makes people like me hate this site. I have gotten posotive feedback from people besides you. And dont act like your god cause you can lift a lot at a young age. If you can’t dodge bullets, your not shit, and no ones shit ok?

[quote]flipHKD_6 wrote:

Newb. I am glad as much as the next guy that your a fucking 15 year old that weighs 200 pounds and can lift a bus. But that doesn’t mean you can be a fucking cock block. Stop demeaning people. Actually help.

If you have nothing nice/helpful to say dont say it because its pointless. Makes people like me hate this site. I have gotten posotive feedback from people besides you. And dont act like your god cause you can lift a lot at a young age. If you can’t dodge bullets, your not shit, and no ones shit ok?[/quote]

Notice I did have something helpfull to say to chancho in my post. I never acted like I was a god, Im not 200lbs and Im 16 years old now.

Just because I dont kiss everyones feet who lifts weights dosent mean I think Im a “god”. I just dont respect people simply because they lift weights. There is more to it than that.
And I give decent advice all the damn time.

Did you realy feel the need to come out and say that Im not better than you just because I weigh more and aparently lift more. Sounds like a inferior complex.

What happened here was I insulted what apeared to be a imposter

“not the guy in the pictures, some one who looked like they were a imposter”

and then the OP got afended and insulted me personaly by saying who am I to rate anyone and Im fat, etc.

But its over with now the OP is trying to punish T-Nation by not graceing us with his presence.

n3wb

english mf’er, do you speak it?

[quote]altimus wrote:
english mf’er, do you speak it?[/quote]

I just thought I’d help a brutha out!

[quote]YourXLNS wrote:
This has got to be a troll job. I have a hard time believing that someone would post what he did if they were being sincere.

Look I don’t need the negativity

Ok, but I have to warn you that we’re now pretty limited in what we can say.

I was just couious as to what ya’all might think.

Again, my hands are tied.

I’m 40 years old and have a 3yr old son.

Carrying your child for 9 months and the labor must have been tough on your physique. Glad you bounced back!

I get alot of attention from regular people and gym members looking for advice.

A lot of attention? Yet you need more?

My legs are propotional to the rest.

Why not just post a head shot and say that you’re entire body is proportional?

[/quote]

best. post. ever.

The funniest thing about this thread was the constant stream of spelling errors. Unbelievable.