Fish Oils

Anyone ever try supplementing with salmon/fish oils and not the caps? I’m thinking about trying salmon oil as a salad dressing… what do you guys think?

It pretty stout stuff but you can throw it down the hatch.

It is VERY fishy though. Suppose you could use it to make a ceasar dressing as they use anchovies in it.

Dont know good luck,

Phill

it’s a spinach based salad with yellow peppers, carrots, and chicken

it smells HORRIBLE! my father occaisionally takes a fish oil supplement that isn’t in the caps and it stinks up the kitchen for about 2 hours after the bottle gets opened. I would suggest you try and stomach it for yourself before pouring it on your food (especially if it’s for guests), it’s fairly staunch.

took them and I liked them yo I heard taking excessive amount have been known to decrease libdo, I’m actaully eager to hear from some of the experts hear as while I was taking I did notice a slight decrease. Heard something about decreased blood flow?

This stuff is by far the best. But it aint cheap.

zonenetonline.com/omegarx.asp?realname=10051535

There are even some hints on how to make it taste better.

Good Luck!
KraigY

[quote]bigpump23 wrote:
took them and I liked them yo I heard taking excessive amount have been known to decrease libdo, I’m actaully eager to hear from some of the experts hear as while I was taking I did notice a slight decrease. Heard something about decreased blood flow?[/quote]

Yeah I take those and my libido’s down a notch too. And I just thought I was in a ‘phase’ where I was more focused on my goals. Shoulda known that was bs. but that’s the first I’ve heard of the fish oil/libido thing. You have any evidence of that?