Fish Oils/Meals

Hi…i recently started supplementing with fish oils and had a couple of questions…first off…do u guys eat the fish oils with meals already containing oils such as olive oil???..and do fish oils have any calories?? and i take around 3 cups of milk in a day and for those of u who drink milk throughout the day, how do u spread out the fish oils away from milk products…because combining the 2 can be harmfull…sorry for all the questions…im just concerned …thanks…any help would be appreciated

What is the negative of combining Fish Oil with Milk Products? I’ve never heard of a need to combine with other oils, but those who practice P+C and P+F meal combinations would obviously include with the fats.

u know how they say not to mix fish products with milk or u get blochy white spots on ur face…im not sure if thats a myth or not…

[quote]Rav wrote:
u know how they say not to mix fish products with milk or u get blochy white spots on ur face…im not sure if thats a myth or not…[/quote]

I’ve never heard of or experienced anything like this when combining EFAs with milk or other dairy products

[quote]Rav wrote:
u know how they say not to mix fish products with milk or u get blochy white spots on ur face…im not sure if thats a myth or not…[/quote]

I’ve also heard that it can make your favorite body part shrivel up and then maybe even explode… go figure!

but really, where did you hear this?

Yes this myth is pretty popular in asia.

However its exactly that, a myth.

Dont worry about using the Fish oils at meal times when your food contains other fats, it makes no reasonable if any difference.

Finally good to see you adding healthy fats to your deit. And yes fish oils contain calories, depending on your serving size(in mls or grams) multiply it by the calories a gram of fat usaully contains and you will get the number you are looking for.

thanks guys…much appreciated!