Fish Oils Ascenta Health

I’ve been using their fish oil for over two years. It’s worth the money. Purchase by the case though…

[quote]vasudeva wrote:
I’ve been using their fish oil for over two years. It’s worth the money. Purchase by the case though…[/quote]

Thanks for that man. I can see it is quite expensive so I wanted to check whether it was worth it. Have you found it good for health and bodyfat maintenance when using it?

Not that there is a correlation, but… I haven’t been sick in two years. I follow the AD, and use their fish oil (and olive oil) as my primary sources of fat. And yeah, I’ve done quite well keeping my bodyfat at a minimal. But really, I’ve noticed it more in my ability to recover.

[quote]vasudeva wrote:
Not that there is a correlation, but… I haven’t been sick in two years. I follow the AD, and use their fish oil (and olive oil) as my primary sources of fat. And yeah, I’ve done quite well keeping my bodyfat at a minimal. But really, I’ve noticed it more in my ability to recover. [/quote]

That’s great news. Have you tried their fibre supplement too? I’m thinking that may be useful too.

Yes. But I use SuperSeed instead.