Fish Oil Side Effects?

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
bobo86’s avatar just gave me acid flashbacks, and a psychic scar that will torment me forever. I hope you’re happy!

No amount of fish oil will cure my pain.[/quote]

QFT. That thing’s gotta go.

Some people experience anxiety, and exacerbated acne are side effects. These two side effects appear to come up quite often on forum threads. I for one don’t tolerate Omega 3’s very well.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
I havn’t been able to find liquid fish oil that isn’t cod liver oil. Do you have to buy it from a website or something?[/quote]

Bro its really not a big deal, you can purchase it through amazon if you want to be extra safe… Carlson’s Liquid fish oil lemon flavor is the best around. (its not cod liver oil)

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
Some people experience anxiety, and exacerbated acne are side effects. These two side effects appear to come up quite often on forum threads. I for one don’t tolerate Omega 3’s very well.[/quote]

Anxiety? i’ve never heard of that before…

Yeah, that’s a new one to me as well. I thought fish oil also worked as an anti-depressant.

Fish oil should be staple in your diet, regardless of you�??re a bodybuilder or not. There are countless benefits that will outweigh any �??side effects�?? that exists, if any. As it�??s been said so many times on T-Nation, just pay attention to EPA and DHA potency, or just buy Flameout. I already did the math, it�??s hard to find anything cheaper than Flameout that matches potency. If you�??re still skeptical about fish oil, this article was on msn today:

http://health.msn.com/general/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100166680&page=1

So is Flameout available in any stores?

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
Some people experience anxiety, and exacerbated acne are side effects. These two side effects appear to come up quite often on forum threads. I for one don’t tolerate Omega 3’s very well.[/quote]

Really? Id love to see some more info. on this if you have it. Its just interesting that everything I read about fish oil states that adding it to your diet improves your skin.