Fish Oil + 'Fit Fats'

This is probably a newb question but I understand that fish oil can be beneficial for fat loss and I am currently taking 9 grams daily (3 1000 mg capsules 3xday). I’m considering upping my dosage to 12 grams daily.

My question is that if my intake of fish oil is this high should I limit my daily intake of “fit fats” that I gain from foods such as avocado/almonds/macadamia nuts etc? I’m on a relatively low carb diet, taking in no more than 60 grams of carbs per day (all of which are either from non fat milk, vegetables or leafy greens). Thanks in advance.

You only need to limit your other sources of fat if your total Calories start to climb higher than what is necessary for your goals.

However, you’re only adding 27 Calories of fat to your current intake; don’t worry about such small details.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
You only need to limit your other sources of fat if your total Calories start to climb higher than what is necessary for your goals.

However, you’re only adding 27 Calories of fat to your current intake; don’t worry about such small details.[/quote]

x2.

27 cals in the long run wont make much of a difference, especially from a good source. Its the rest of your diet that’ll make or break your progress.

Right on, thanks a lot