T Nation

Fish Oil Caps

Where do you guys buy your fish oil caps? I currently get mine from the Vitamin Shoppe (1000mg-300mgEPA-200mgDHA). It sets me back about $40 for 300 caps and it lasts for a month. Is this too much for 300 caps?

Anyone have a better place to buy them from?

The search button is a great invention, especially with the integration of Google.

I’m in a good mood so I’ll answer your question. I buy mine from Costco (300 count) for way less than $40 though I don’t recall the exact cost.

I get mine at GNC. I get 90 caps for about $9. Not bad, and it lasts for about three and a half or four weeks.

-CJ

[quote]magnetnerd wrote:
The search button is a great invention, especially with the integration of Google.[/quote]

Man, I never thought of using google…THANKS!

But seriously, put “fish oil caps” in a google search and see how many fucking hits you get. I figure that you guys would help me filter the bullshit.

Costco or Sam’s club:

6.99 for 300 caps

[quote]dagztwo3 wrote:
Where do you guys buy your fish oil caps? I currently get mine from the Vitamin Shoppe (1000mg-300mgEPA-200mgDHA). It sets me back about $40 for 300 caps and it lasts for a month. Is this too much for 300 caps?

Anyone have a better place to buy them from? [/quote]

[quote]Sonny S wrote:
Costco or Sam’s club:

6.99 for 300 caps

[/quote]
At this price, is it still good quality though?

Another Vote for Costco. Yes they are quality and probably made by the same producer as your overpriced Vit Shop version with a different label.

They tested out very well